Houston Mod Blog

Willowisp

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just bumping this thread again. I know I'm inconsistent with writing the blog, so if you haven't read it in awhile I've posted a couple of things. I'm almost done with the top 10 so I'll be needing some interesting new topics to discuss. Ideally I want to try to expose modernism and mod houses to people who might not otherwise appreciate it like we do on this message board.

Jason

Hey Willowisp, I'm excited about the blog but confused, I only see 2 entries so far but you mention almost being done with the top ten. Am I neglecting to click on some magic button?

Thanks for any tips.

Just bumping this thread again. I know I'm inconsistent with writing the blog, so if you haven't read it in awhile I've posted a couple of things. I'm almost done with the top 10 so I'll be needing some interesting new topics to discuss. Ideally I want to try to expose modernism and mod houses to people who might not otherwise appreciate it like we do on this message board.

Jason

It's confusing to me too. The "persona" page is just supposed to have the introduction on it and the page below will have the rest.

http://www.chron.com/channel/realestate/co...houstonmod.html

And then like Marmer said, the archives are on the right. I'm definitely not that good at organizing it.

My suggestion is to go back to the first post and read it chronologically, which basically means backwards.

#10 Meyerland Parade of Homes by Burdette Keeland on Jackwood St.

#9 The Ginzbarg House by William R. Jenkins in Bellaire

#8 Sammy Finger House by Lars Bang on N. Parkwood Dr

#7 Bill Jenkins

Archived