Latitude Med Center: Residential Tower And InterContinental Hotel

Jax

• 2 weeks later...

i really wish the residential tower had a spire (maybe it could top 500 with one...)

houston's really missing out on spires

one of the best parts of the new york skyline are the spires and how dynamic they are at night

wish houston had some cool spires 

Edited by htownboy
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised that there have not been  even more hotel and residential construction in TMC since the 2008 economic recession. I know there have been a lot near Hermann Park, but in my nitpicking mind I call that cluster Museum District do in my mind They don't count. Same with those around Rice Village and the Southern Edge of Montrose. 

Seemed like a perfect time for growth in those sectors. Does the relative lack of development in those areas due to stipulations in the TMC mission?

When I worked in TMC a lot of my coworkers commuted  from Pearland.  Another huge chunk took PT from south main or the Montrose area.

Let's hope that this leads to more residential and hotel in the area. It's crazy how much foot traffic happens during the day in TMC. 

• 2 weeks later...