Corpus - Rollin It Down Ocean & Shorelin

After my last Thursday's hearing, I needed a good buzz so I cruised down Ocean Drive and Shoreline Blvd in CC. Began near CC A&M and finished up at the convention center and Heritage Park.

(Yes I know there's a smudge in every shot. I didn't notice the lens was dirty until I got back to Houston. Also, there are only a few people about because it was mid-morning and presumable the kids were in school [except the skateboarders] and the adults were working [except me]).

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

018.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

030.jpg

034.jpg

I haven't been to Corpus since I was little, probably 19-20 years ago...and for such a naturally pretty place, it really hasn't changed much since then. I am really surprised it isn't developed more than it is. I know I would love to have a house down there!!! great fishing and great beaches...that is all you need.

• 4 months later...
I haven't been to Corpus since I was little, probably 19-20 years ago...and for such a naturally pretty place, it really hasn't changed much since then. I am really surprised it isn't developed more than it is. I know I would love to have a house down there!!! great fishing and great beaches...that is all you need.

Great shots! Corpus is still a secret.

• 4 weeks later...