The Post Oak Hotel At Uptown Houston At 1600 West Loop S.

King Owl

it doesn't look too bad driving south on 610 around the Uptown Park area, looking at it at a corner view so it doesn't look as bulky. but yeah.. definitely not coming out as nice as the renderings. hopefully that doesn't happen with Arabella.

Edited by cloud713
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jeez man, what kind of camera do you use??

It's actually a fairly entry level DSLR...Nikon D5500.  What do I have to do to get on top of one of your cranes??  That would be some fun.

Probably just a regular ol' "Point, Click, and Shoot," but don't worry, he's always got his license on him. :)

I lol'd.

• Like 3

It's actually a fairly entry level DSLR...Nikon D5500. What do I have to do to get on top of one of your cranes?? That would be some fun.

Go at night when the cranes aren't working, there's nothing stopping you from climbing that ladder all the way to the top, except maybe some paul blart on the ground, but most of the time it's pretty easy.

Edit: I am not serious and am not suggesting that you do anything illegal that may result in incarceration, physical harm or even death.

• Like 1