Neighborhood On Kluge

mrfootball

Pickles is getting some new neighbors.

FYI - I just learned that the wooded tract (around 50-60 acres) on Kluge that sold last year will be developed into a custom home community with homes up into the $1M range. Supposed to be sort of like Great Oaks further down Kluge, but several times larger and with more oaks. That's one of the last decent-size tracts left in the area.

Wow, that is a very nicely wooded tract of land there...Is this the land on the north side of Kluge that has had the sign requesting fill dirt? I really like that stretch of road there and have wondered what they were doing with it, since they didn't go in a clearcut everything I figured it wasn't going to be commerical...

I wonder how long it is before the people living in million dollar homes get sick of the beer joint across the street, complete with camper storage?

South side of Kluge (directly across) from it.

I'd like to see Pickle's stay. However I'd like to see somebody buy up all that frontage on Huffmeister. There are a number of nice horse farms and stables nearby that make it look kinda neat, up until you see that junky ass mobile home park and storage business near the intersection of Kluge.

Anyhow, that land off Kluge (and the land directly behind it off North Eldridge) are the only sizeable tracts left in the area. I had hoped that whomever bought that land would recognize the value of it, with it being one of the last tracts available for development in the area as well as it having such beautiful woods. I'm glad that appears to be the case there. It has some real nice potential.

South side of Kluge (directly across) from it.

Pickles is on the south side of Kluge...so it's going to be right next to it....

So, they are building million dollar homes that are going to back directly to a beer joint at the entrance to a mobile home park...interesting call there....

• The title was changed to Neighborhood On Kluge

Archived