Rapper Blu Crush Killed

lockmat

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hotstories/5546827.html

He was shot and killed at the St. Francis Motel. Where is that?

This was just so weird to me because I actually talked to him last Satruday. I was exploring the city and was sitting at a traffic light that's right next to the grey hound station in Midtown when he tried to get me to buy his cd. I said no and nothing else at first. But the light was long and he seemed ok, so I asked him what his name was. He was all excited and told me his name, called me sir, didn't speak ebonics, and I was on my way. Then I pull this story up this morning.

Just Weird. Did anyone else see him? He was a short guy w/ braids comin' out the side of his head. Looked thuggish of course, but my perception changed when I heard him speak.

166xGeneric.jpg

No they don't. But I am loathe to believe that ALL rappers are gansters.

In fact I saw Snoop on Larry King Live and he was the most polite and respectable person you could have imagined. They were chatting it up like nephew and uncle.

I think the problem happens when they live the life they rap about. Some of them really do know it is just an act.

I always thought Snoop was a good dogg, and early on he seemed a bit overwhelmed with his celebrity and stood out.

He was hip enough to understand the change in his style, his music, and himself. Yet through all these changes he managed to stay rather cool and seems to kept a good balance with his family.

Look at what you said:

Back in his teenage years man. Obama snorted when he was 16. Can he not be president now?

But he was in jail for a gang-related murder when his debut album came out. So it's not correct that he wasn't a rapper and a gangster concurrently.

Not to mentioned he was arrested at least 8 additional times for a variety of offenses as recently as April of Last year.

I don't recall Yo Yo Ma having these kinds of issues or Beverly Sills. You know what kind of wild and crazy people THOSE two are.

But he was in jail for a gang-related murder when his debut album came out. So it's not correct that he wasn't a rapper and a gangster concurrently.

And that was about 15 years ago? He didn't commit the murder either.

Archived