Spy9?

KatieDidIt

It can sure bring property values down if it's not removed. If I see graffiti in a neighborhood when I'm looking for a house I'm gone.

Yeah, we were looking at some new construction in Little Tanglewood and there was "Spy 9" all along the culvert and on the custom,wood garage door. Nice to promote yourself on private property.

I checked on Dirty Third and didn't see anything by that name...is it artsy or just marker scribbly-ish?

Its in those big puffy letters that girls used to put on their notebooks in Jr. High. But right next to SPY9 are several other "markings" claiming this is "My ditch *itch" So it looks like tagging and counter tagging.

Maybe its considered art in Brazil, but this isn't Brazil.

• 2 months later...
Is this a gang?

Yes. Its a gang. Its a huge, deadly organization of gay teens who tried really, really hard to come up with the gayest name ever for a gang of street toughs. Spy9. The gang. :ugh:

Yes. Its a gang. Its a huge, deadly organization of gay teens who tried really, really hard to come up with the gayest name ever for a gang of street toughs. Spy9. The gang. :ugh:

Can't tell if you are joking or serious. If you encounter them will they go all Project Runway on you?

I've never understood the point of all the bubble letters and scribble. The whole point of graffiti is to convey a message. If no one can read it, you fail.

I think someone can read it. There's a special gang school that teaches them how to read tags.

Lol! Dude, that's hilarious!

I agree, graffiti gangs should standardize to Arial or Times New Roman, it would greatly increase effectiveness of messaging.

Lol! This thread is hilarious!

Archived