Houston Castle Golf & Games At 1105 North Loop W.

native_Houstonian

I-10 intersects the North Loop ?!? What an interesting development!

Do you mean the old Malibu Fun center at 1-10 and the west loop ... and hasn't it been closed for years?

Ok, West Loop. Yes, Malibu Fun Center and Castle Golf and Games. There were side by side.

This brings up an interesting question - where does the Loop change from the West Loop to the North Loop? Once it intersects 290?

Ok, West Loop. Yes, Malibu Fun Center and Castle Golf and Games. There were side by side.

This brings up an interesting question - where does the Loop change from the West Loop to the North Loop? Once it intersects 290?

I thought I remembered the track and the golf being part of the same complex. Guess not.

I knew it's been closed for some time, I guess i hadn't noticed that it hadn't been torn down yet though i assumed it should have been by now.

Yes to at 290.

I noticed that, too. Just weird piles of rubble but no construction/clearing equipment anywhere. At this point, I definitely won't be sad to see it go; it was getting way too creepy and graffiti-infested to be sitting at a major intersection like that...

• The title was changed to Houston Castle Golf & Games At 1105 North Loop W.

Archived