Toro In The Great Northwest?

cnote

I have seen this sign up for a couple weeks on my way to work from 290. All I can make out is Toro in red letters on a field of black shapes...I have searched the intraweb for what this could be and can't find anything...It doesn't look like the lawn equipment company

Anyone know what this is going to be??? it is in a new shopping center on the SE side of the 290 Hwy 6 interchange, next to busy-body workout gear...

• 1 month later...

Long time reader, first time poster. Had dinner at Toro on Friday night with my girlfriend, and must say I left impressed. I'm a complete hibachi snob, and these other ones that have popped up in the area have been mediocre at best. This is the first hibachi in NW Houston that can compete with the higher priced ones in midtown and on Westheimer.

- The atmosphere is excellent. Great lighting, soft but pleasant music playing in the background. Not too loud...just loud enough to barely hear it. The lighting and interior design is fresh and looks like they actually went through some trouble when designing it instead of the clich

Great write up...I really hope this takes off then, I haven't seen it too busy there, and Shogun is out the door every night, seems like you would say this place is much better than Shogun?

I enjoyed it FAR more than Shogun. My second favorite in the area is Bonsai Fusion Grill / Sushi at West and Highway 6. Excellent food, but lacking on the details that I found at Toro.

Great write up...I really hope this takes off then, I haven't seen it too busy there, and Shogun is out the door every night, seems like you would say this place is much better than Shogun?

I enjoyed it FAR more than Shogun. My second favorite in the area is Bonsai Fusion Grill / Sushi at West and Highway 6. Excellent food, but lacking on the details that I found at Toro.

Good to hear, because I too though Shogun was quite mediocre. Can't wait to try it. Where is it again???

• The title was changed to Toro In The Great Northwest?

Archived