Shadow Creek Ranch Cell Phone Coverage

bellerus

Anyone have good suggestions for a cell phone carrier in Shadow Creek Ranch? We've recently moved into Shadow Creek Ranch and have discovered that our AT&T cell phones are completely unreliable. Our service gets much better once we leave the neighborhood.

We're considering switching to verizon or t-mobile, though we're thinking that one possibility is that we're in a dead zone. Anyone else experience horrible cell phone service along biscayne bay neighborhoods?

Thanks for any info!

What network does your phone use? My cell phone is through AT&T and I haven't experienced any problems with coverage. I believe I'm using a 3G sim card, but looks like it switches to the Edge network occasionally. I'm not a techie so sorry I can't offer more info on how the networks work.

Anyone have good suggestions for a cell phone carrier in Shadow Creek Ranch? We've recently moved into Shadow Creek Ranch and have discovered that our AT&T cell phones are completely unreliable. Our service gets much better once we leave the neighborhood.

We're considering switching to verizon or t-mobile, though we're thinking that one possibility is that we're in a dead zone. Anyone else experience horrible cell phone service along biscayne bay neighborhoods?

Thanks for any info!

I'm in Creekside Meadow, just off Biscayne Bay. I have an AT&T phone and haven't had any problems with coverage. This is a "3G" phone which uses their newer network technology. If you have older phones, that might have something to do with it, or it might be a "dead zone".

There's a Verizon store in the shopping center with HEB. You might check with them to see if there's some way they can lend you a phone to check coverage in your area.

I'm in Creekside Meadow, just off Biscayne Bay. I have an AT&T phone and haven't had any problems with coverage. This is a "3G" phone which uses their newer network technology. If you have older phones, that might have something to do with it, or it might be a "dead zone".

There's a Verizon store in the shopping center with HEB. You might check with them to see if there's some way they can lend you a phone to check coverage in your area.

I have an old AT&T razor phone so I wonder if it uses out dated technology. I think I'll try borrowing a newer model from the AT&T and verizon stores so I can see if it's my phone.

Does anyone use T-Mobile?

I have an old AT&T razor phone so I wonder if it uses out dated technology. I think I'll try borrowing a newer model from the AT&T and verizon stores so I can see if it's my phone.

Does anyone use T-Mobile?

I have T-Mobile and have never had any problem with my cel or Blackberry. My house is in the Heron Bay subdivision (South Clear Lake Loop)

Archived