Good Breakfast Tacos

Got the idea to ask from another thread but figured this could be it's own thread.

Where are the good breakfast tacos in NW Harris County??? Also, bonus points for anyone who can tell me where to find good Chilaquiles anywhere...

I will offer up the best one's that I have had are at Capulcos on 290 at Barker-Cypress, but they really aren't "great"...thus the thread...

Replying to my own thread due to lack of interest...

I read a good write up of Ramero's Las Brazas in Copperfield off of 6. The review even stated they had an excellent breakfast including very good Chilaquiles.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/dining/cook/3131459.html

Has anyone had any experience with this place??? I will go this weekend and give my thoughts....

Because they are unsanitary and most don't have running water.

Visit your local taco truck and even suggest to whoever's running it that you assume their business unsanitary. If on the level, they will show you the whole operation.

You don't need running water to be sanitary, for that matter. All that history of disease and battlefield medicine, por ejemplo....

Got the idea to ask from another thread but figured this could be it's own thread.

Where are the good breakfast tacos in NW Harris County??? Also, bonus points for anyone who can tell me where to find good Chilaquiles anywhere...

I will offer up the best one's that I have had are at Capulcos on 290 at Barker-Cypress, but they really aren't "great"...thus the thread...

For Chilaquiles try Teotijuacan at Cavalcade and Irvington.

Archived