I Need A Truck

GREASER

I am realizing the Honda S2000 and home remodeling do not go hand in hand. I am going to sell the car back to carmax and am looking for a truck. 95-08, extended cab, long bed, with less that 60k miles ..price not to exceed 19k. Let me know what you got...

I am realizing the Honda S2000 and home remodeling do not go hand in hand. I am going to sell the car back to carmax and am looking for a truck. 95-08, extended cab, long bed, with less that 60k miles ..price not to exceed 19k. Let me know what you got...

Nissan Titan or Toyota Tundra

Would you consider a crewcab Ford F250 FX4 with a diesel that may have a few more miles than 60k, but is JUST getting "broken-in" ? I am gonna re-check the price for you, I want to say it is at $19k though.

Would you consider a crewcab Ford F250 FX4 with a diesel that may have a few more miles than 60k, but is JUST getting "broken-in" ? I am gonna re-check the price for you, I want to say it is at $19k though.

Ford and Navistar have had some BIG reliability problems with their diesel.

Ford and Navistar have had some BIG reliability problems with their diesel.

I am talking about a 7.3L, not the 6.0L. I wouldn't even sell YOU a 6.0L, jm1fd. No worries. 6.4L isn't bad, only one recall because of exaust temperature could cause a cool looking fireblast to come out the tailpipe.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived