Brewski's Pub On FM 1960

mrfootball

Drove by there the other day when I was picking up my cheesesteak...I couldn't really see inside but would like to check it out. They actually have an outdoor patio area which it isn't very large, but big enough and has some tree cover for shade. I think that used to be a coffee shop if I am not mistaken...

• 2 months later...

Just a note here that Brewski's is now serving boiled crawfish on Sundays. Walked by yesterday while picking up some cheesesteaks from Texadelphia and the Patio was hoppin. Looked like a good time. Anyone been?

I was there for one of their grand opening events. One of the owners is a friend of my brother-in-law. Pretty neat that it's owned by just a bunch of guys from Coles Crossing who wanted a bar to call their own.

• 1 month later...

i have been to brewski's several times and i like it a lot living next door to it helps, the wait staff is great and the drink prices are awesome, however i was double charged on my credit card and have not been able to receive compensation, i addressed the problem last week and the manager treated me like a criminal. i dont appreciate disrespect or being passed over....i have provided a receipt and a bank statement proving the fault and was promised a phone call today, and it never came, after several attempts to contact the manager, i have had no reply....the owner is quite a nice guy and like i said the waitresses are great, but double check your bank statement and keep your receipts, you never know if you will get your money back or not.

i have been to brewski's several times and i like it a lot living next door to it helps, the wait staff is great and the drink prices are awesome, however i was double charged on my credit card and have not been able to receive compensation, i addressed the problem last week and the manager treated me like a criminal. i dont appreciate disrespect or being passed over....i have provided a receipt and a bank statement proving the fault and was promised a phone call today, and it never came, after several attempts to contact the manager, i have had no reply....the owner is quite a nice guy and like i said the waitresses are great, but double check your bank statement and keep your receipts, you never know if you will get your money back or not.

brianparrott - that's a common method of theft. Happened to us at a Sunglass Hut and turns out the employee had double and triple charged about a dozen customers in a couple of months. He was actually stealing inventory with this method....but at a restaurant, someone may be robbing the till (depending on the sophistication of the register). Also could be simply an honest mistake; but their response to you isn't acceptable.

• The title was changed to Brewski's Pub On FM 1960

Archived