M Square: Mixed-Use Development At 3200 Post Oak Blvd.

editor

On 7/1/2018 at 9:39 AM, SkylineView said:

The equipment is related to the Post Oak widening project.  3/4 of the site is used for storage / dump trucks / etc.  The front side facing Post Oak is getting torn out, and will be eaten up as part of the PO project.

Does that mean that portion of The Boulevard Project has the be completed before this gets off the ground?

• 2 months later...
On 11/24/2018 at 10:39 AM, CaptainJilliams said:

Agreed. Of all the things that could prevent this project from moving forward, I don't believe his death will be one of them.

Construction is expected to start in a few months...it's almost 2019!

• 4 months later...

My office overlooks the site.  All four quadrants are being used (extensively) as a holding area for the Post Oak work.  PO @ Richmond is supposed to re-open in May, but I can't imagine they will be able to move all the stuff out of there until the full Blvd is a bit further along.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, hindesky said:

Talked with a different worker at the Preston demo who seemed to know more details. He said they will start utilities work this summer and Harvey actually has the complete contract for all the buildings.

You are certainly stepping up your game! First photos, and now on the ground field reporting?! Thats next level.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, hindesky said:

I like trying to get some inside info from these guys, hope it doesn't get them in trouble for releasing any insider news.

edit: I mentioned I was on HAIF to him and he was impressed how much info on the projects we had.

Great reporting and I like that you told him you were on HAIF so they still feel comfortable sharing knowing it'll go more public

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, CaptainJilliams said:

I can't tell if it's for The Post Oak Blvd project or for McNair, but there is movement on the site.

I saw construction equipment moving around dirt, there are some pretty sizable mounds near the road. 

I believe the McNair project starts after Post Oak is complete on the south end.  What’s there now is staging for the Post Oak project.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CaptainJilliams said:

I can't tell if it's for The Post Oak Blvd project or for McNair, but there is movement on the site.

I saw construction equipment moving around dirt, there are some pretty sizable mounds near the road. 

Overhead view from today.

ysdNCz0.jpg

d80Ne6k.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1