M Square: Mixed-Use Development At 3200 Post Oak Blvd.

editor

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/30/2019 at 1:02 PM, bobruss said:

If website now says 2024 it sounds more like construction start sometime in 2022.

It will take more than 2 years to build.  My guess is next year.  Post Oak blvd improvement is winding down.  

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Naviguessor said:

McNair may be dead...I doubt that the project is. 

You have to remember, this the McNair family we are talking about. If they approach this project like they do their football team, it will be mediocre AT BEST.

I hope not...but the fact they continue to drag their feet on this one echoes how they run the Texans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, shasta said:

You have to remember, this the McNair family we are talking about. If they approach this project like they do their football team, it will be mediocre AT BEST.

I hope not...but the fact they continue to drag their feet on this one echoes how they run the Texans.

keep-calm-and-follow-tru-dat.png

^^^ as a TRUE and VERY SERIOUS TEXANS FAN, i'd have to concur wholeheartedly!  people may say what they please regarding JERRY JONES and his dallas cowboys per se... but this man get things accomplished!  jerry's dallas team, harbors to best training/office facilities within the NFL.  bob mcnair's family seems to suffer from being constantly lethargic throughout... 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...