Home At 3611 North Braeswood Blvd.

BenH

I want to say that someone told me that one has been butchered up recently. I haven't been by so I am not sure if it is true or not.

Just don't tell me they took out the kitchen cabinets. If this one was butchered up too, I'm going to start wondering about having Mods of the Month. It seems like more than half of the ones we feature get butchered up despite our efforts.

Jason

I think it was spaceage that told me that, specifically mentioning bad window replacements and the kitchen getting gutted.

It was the August 2007 Mod of the Month at 4987 Dumfries in Meyerland, by architect William F. Wortham, that suffered the above mentioned desecration.

I have not heard about any changes at 3611 North Braeswood.

It was the August 2007 Mod of the Month at 4987 Dumfries in Meyerland, by architect William F. Wortham, that suffered the above mentioned desecration.

I'm very familiar with the investor who bought 4987 Dumfries.

I'm guessing it will be back on the market soon.

flipper

Grandpa over here got his x-motm's mixed up. The dementia comes and goes...

http://www.har.com/HomeValue/dispSoldDetai...m?MLNUM=2615181

Found this listing for an old mod of the month. Never got to see the photos, so here it is again.

I went to the open house on this place...it had the potential to be something really great! And as others have mentioned, the kitchen was very cool.

• The title was changed to Home At 3611 North Braeswood Blvd.