Happy Birthday HAIF!

PuroAztlan

• 1 month later...

HAIF is seven years old now. To celebrate, I've gotten you all a present -- I've purchased the blog plug-in for HAIF so now every registered member of the forum will be able to have their own blog.

I have the software, but haven't installed it yet -- I'll probably do that tonight and you'll be able to blog on January 12th -- HAIF's birthday.

There may be a slight delay in the installation of the blog software. I thought I was going to have the afternoon free, but I ended up busy. I'll try to do it tomorrow while I'm cooling my heels at the airport. Free wifi at PHX! Woo hoo!

HAIF is seven years old now. To celebrate, I've gotten you all a present -- I've purchased the blog plug-in for HAIF so now every registered member of the forum will be able to have their own blog.

I have the software, but haven't installed it yet -- I'll probably do that tonight and you'll be able to blog on January 12th -- HAIF's birthday.

I would have been content with a new kitten, personally...but whatever. :huh:

• 2 months later...
I just noticed that the calendar says its your birthday. Happy Birthday TJ!

But just what the hell are you doing on this board? You should be doing birthday things.

Hope your day was great! Of course it was great--you're not even 40 yet. ;)

Gosh, thanks :blush: . You and Musicman made me feel special. I am just glad it is over. Went to beach with the family, didn;t get to stay long cause I had to come back and take care of some customers. Oh Well !!!

Happy belated B-day TJ... Miss ya livin in the neighborhood.

DUde, I just realized that you haven't seen the car since I put the new engine and new exhaust system in. It's a Beast.....A BEAST I TELL YOU ! I almost have to idle out of my neighborhood in the morning. LOL!