New Development In The Heights

sowanome

If you like Target you will love this, I couldn't download the file on here b/c it was too big...It's another ORR Commercial job...It'll be located just north of the railroad tracks near the Social with its east and west borders being Heights and yale respectively, It's northern border will be E. 2nd street! Walking Distance. Sorry, I can can only give you the website until this is public, they should post it soon. IM me for an email of the file.

DEVELOPMENT SYNOPSIS:

RESTAURANT RETAIL OFFICE UPSCALE HOUSING

If you like Target you will love this, I couldn't download the file on here b/c it was too big...It's another ORR Commercial job...It'll be located just north of the railroad tracks near the Social with its east and west borders being Heights and yale respectively, It's northern border will be E. 2nd street! Walking Distance. Sorry, I can can only give you the website until this is public, they should post it soon. IM me for an email of the file.

YEA!!! More retail and food, I can barely contain my excitement. So when will this all be official? Thanks for the heads up.