Texans Beat The Buccaneers

Boris

The Texans and their 'win'. I am so over this team.

I guess he doesn't like the photos. Oh well, I posted them to celebrate the Texans' win. If he doesn't like the pics, he didn't have to open the thread.
My bad. The photos were great. Having never been inside Reliant it added something to my perception.My 'yawn' was about the Texans.

Hey Red, I think I am gonna go try out for the Texans practice squad. They are gonna have to use everyone they got for the line, and there are openings. Good job yesterday to the Texans, way to keep your heads in the game and not breakdown at the end.

Hey Red, I think I am gonna go try out for the Texans practice squad. They are gonna have to use everyone they got for the line, and there are openings. Good job yesterday to the Texans, way to keep your heads in the game and not breakdown at the end.

Hey, maybe I'll go too. I was the starting left guard on my Pop Warner team. I probably still got some juice left in me.

There's not a team out there that doesn't have them. I don't mind.

I do. Be with your team through the rough and good times. Yeah, the Texans have had more bad than good, but still support them. Every team has that bandwagon fanbase, but the Texans have the most. It's pathetic.

I do. Be with your team through the rough and good times. Yeah, the Texans have had more bad than good, but still support them. Every team has that bandwagon fanbase, but the Texans have the most. It's pathetic.

I can't say I agree. That place has been sold out for every game in its history and we've never been above .500. I don't call that bandwagon. I only accpet it b/c it's a part of life. Since it is, I see no reason getting bent out of shape about it. People have more important things goin on in their lives than to follow every little thing goin on w/ the team.

Yeah, sold out, but how many people show up? Have you watched Texans games? This year is the only exception. And yeah, people have more important things to do, but who is getting bent out of shape and who is following every single thing that goes on with the team? For someone that does, I call that dedicated. For others who just don't care and look at box scores, then that's bandwagon.

Yeah, sold out, but how many people show up? Have you watched Texans games? This year is the only exception. And yeah, people have more important things to do, but who is getting bent out of shape and who is following every single thing that goes on with the team? For someone that does, I call that dedicated. For others who just don't care and look at box scores, then that's bandwagon.

There is something to be said for home team loyalty. It helps keep the players well fed and the stadium doesn't look so empty on those wide shots.

The stadium filled up mid-way through the first and was completely packed in the second. Too much tailgating going on (not that it is a bad thing, but get in your seats for kickoff). For the Thursday Night game this week, the Texas FO is opening the parking lots at 3 PM, and is going to get everyone in their seats before 7 (or try to).

We're talking about sports. I wish people were more dedicated to more important things.

Archived