Champion Woods

Supermac34

Just moved into my new home in the gated custom home section of Champion Woods. Great builder, great location. I keep telling people about it and nobody has heard of it yet. It butts up against Memorial Northwest in that property behind the HEB at Louetta and Stuebner. Looks great and is VERY wooded. Apparently the developer is the same guy that did The Falls. Check it out, the homes are magnificent.

I need neighbors!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just moved into my new home in the gated custom home section of Champion Woods. Great builder, great location. I keep telling people about it and nobody has heard of it yet. It butts up against Memorial Northwest in that property behind the HEB at Louetta and Stuebner. Looks great and is VERY wooded. Apparently the developer is the same guy that did The Falls. Check it out, the homes are magnificent.

I need neighbors!

You have Neighbors just down Chagall Lane...We call it Memorial Northwest.. :D

If you see 2 Labs (one brown and one black) running down the street that means my kids left the gate open..send em back in my direction..

By the way the Houses are very nice and I like the street lights! Have you ever noticed that Memorial Northwest does not have them?

Archived