Good Monday Morning

PuroAztlan

This is nice weather I also love it. I only hated when the high is around lower 40's and lows are in the 20's. To me that sucks cold all day, but today is beautiful.

I love it when its freezing in the 20's.

Ill take it like this over 80 degrees in December any day though.

This topic should go under Houston weather section, I would move but don't know how! Editor said there is a tab somewhere? Oh well, good morning too!

Nah, I meant this as more of a way off topic thread about everyones Monday.

Open to talk about anything, jus happened to start off with the weather.

First off, I'm lovin this wind and lovin the temperature even more. Thought I was gonna have a serious case of the Mondays but the cold front gods made everything ok. How's everyone else doin'?

When you leave the house at 5:30, mornings on 290 are never bad, as traffic is always moving at that time unless some genius decides to make their vehicle a participant in a physics experiment.

When you leave the house at 5:30, mornings on 290 are never bad, as traffic is always moving at that time unless some genius decides to make their vehicle a participant in a physics experiment.

Lol, 290 has the worst traffic during the day.

How far out do you live, 1960?

Lol, 290 has the worst traffic during the day.

How far out do you live, 1960?

Further. I get on at Barker Cypress. But like I said, at 5:30, it's moving pretty well and I'm usually at work on Woodway by 6:00 (or a few minutes sooner). I leave my office at 4:00 and am home between 4:40 and 4:50 pretty consistently unless there's a physics experiment on 290.

Further. I get on at Barker Cypress. But like I said, at 5:30, it's moving pretty well and I'm usually at work on Woodway by 6:00 (or a few minutes sooner). I leave my office at 4:00 and am home between 4:40 and 4:50 pretty consistently unless there's a physics experiment on 290.

Jesus, you live halfway to Austin.

290 really has the worst traffic of all Houston freeways. I used to wonder why, but when you look on a map, you can see the entire northwest greater houston is the largest and most densely populated area. At least it looks that way on a map.

Jesus, you live halfway to Austin.

Seems that way sometimes. I can get to Austin in a little over two hours most days. It's 24 miles to my office from my house.

290 really has the worst traffic of all Houston freeways. I used to wonder why, but when you look on a map, you can see the entire northwest greater houston is the largest and most densely populated area. At least it looks that way on a map.

Part of the problem is that when 290 was first built, it was delayed for decades, but there was no update to the original design once they finally did build it. So 290 was built to old freeway design standards and was undersized from Day 1. The reconstruction will be very nice, but won't start until 2011 and only God knows when it'll be finished (I imagine I'll be retired by then).

Cuz I am too and I'm bored. I'm jus chit-chatting, take it easy, its a hangout thread.

Is your name lockmat cuz you used to wrestle or what?

Bored, what do you do?

Wrestler? No. My dad was actually a cage fighter and that was his show name. I'm keeping the name alive after he was killed while performing.

...not really

Bored, what do you do? Wrestler? No. My dad was actually a cage fighter and that was his show name. I'm keeping the name alive after he was killed while performing.

Lol, good story, you had me goin for a second! Sounded real enough.

What do I do? Something really boring, I deal with mentally challenged people all day, but then again, don't we all?

What do you do?

Lol, good story, you had me goin for a second! Sounded real enough.

What do I do? Something really boring, I deal with mentally challenged people all day, but then again, don't we all?

What do you do?

I work for an oil company. Just started recently. I see potential for some here to be mentally challenged, but so far they seem pretty sharp.

Archived