The Shops At La Cantera Phase II Renderings And Information

kingwilliam

Currently under construction with a fall 2008 opening.

36_large.jpg

Square Feet/Acreage

350,000 SF on 30 acres

Description of Project

Phase II of the development is a 34-acre parcel expansion of Phase I of The Shops at La Cantera Regional Center, which includes approximately 300,000 SF of space in an open-air lifestyle center located across the ring road and to the east of Phase I, just opposite the existing food hall and Kona Grill restaurant.

• 2 months later...
Some tenants planned for phase II include:

Urban Outfitter, D&G, Vercase, Metropark, Barnes and Noble, Gucci.

Also, there will be a phase III for The Shops at La Cantera. Planned for phase III are retail, office and residential.

It's nice to finally see some names listed. Do you know if this development will be more similar to a Town Square, or more like a Heubner Oaks?

It's nice to finally see some names listed. Do you know if this development will be more similar to a Town Square, or more like a Heubner Oaks?

Yes the design will be urban town square with main street concept. I believe Phase III will also be designed in that same model.

Other tenants to be at phase II include Ruehl, Armani Exchange and Gilly Hicks.

I'm quite interested in seeing the residential portion of phase III and weather there will be a high-rise or two, as there isn't a lot of land to work with.

• 2 weeks later...

That place is done right.. its a pretty enjoyable place to visit

You'd think it'd have to be a highrise, with all the exsisting condos around. I can't see a sprawling community, unless it's a very tiny one.

There arent any condos around the area. Good amount of apts with the college UTSA next door, but they have a good amount of space to expand horizontally. With the rate that area is going, the ought to expand horiz. and vert

• The title was changed to The Shops At La Cantera Phase II Renderings And Information

Archived