Catacombs Club At 2537 University Blvd.

terrbo

A girlfriend of mine is trying to find the name of a club from about 1970 where she saw 3 Dog Night on perhaps Kirby near the 59? It was upstairs and it seems she remembers blue lights on the stage that could be seen from outside. One person recalls something about the Vault and a bank building. Being from Pasadena (now in Calif.), she went to a club in Pasadena like that called the Vault. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

A girlfriend of mine is trying to find the name of a club from about 1970 where she saw 3 Dog Night on perhaps Kirby near the 59? It was upstairs and it seems she remembers blue lights on the stage that could be seen from outside. One person recalls something about the Vault and a bank building. Being from Pasadena (now in Calif.), she went to a club in Pasadena like that called the Vault. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I went to a club back in the mid 70's that used to be an old bank. It had a vault complete with door that housed a gameroom. It also had coins embedded in a clear floor as you first walk in. It was called The Depository. Dont know if this is what you're looking for but it did have a vault.

• The title was changed to Catacombs Club At 2537 University Blvd.

Archived