The Woodlands Development Company Continues To Gobble

woody_hawkeye

They will gobble all the way to 249 too. Hubby and I still laugh when we think about when we bought up there and the stories the agents with the Home Center would tell. Our area (back of Sterling Ridge) was the last build out area of the Woodlands. After our streets that was going to be it, no more retail etc......... <_<

They will gobble all the way to 249 too.

Is that even physically possible?

Regardless, there is still a ton of undeveloped property down Kuykendahl coming from Woodlands Pkwy. They've already built out to 242 (I think that's it. By the walmart). I wonder if the land behind those trees at the intersection of 242 and Woodlands Pkwy is available?

Is that even physically possible?

Yes, they are planning to extend the Woodlands Stopway all the way west to FM 249. Those farmlands will most likely become more houses developed by you know who.

242 and the parkway? Are you thinking FM 2978 and the Parkway? That's where this proposed extension will be. Also, they have bought a huge chunk of land that is south of the parkway, down 2978 to almost to the creek.

Yes, they are planning to extend the Woodlands Stopway all the way west to FM 249. Those farmlands will most likely become more houses developed by you know who.

242 and the parkway? Are you thinking FM 2978 and the Parkway? That's where this proposed extension will be. Also, they have bought a huge chunk of land that is south of the parkway, down 2978 to almost to the creek.

Yeah, that's it; 2978.

The Woodlands is cool and all, but it takes forever to get to the freeway. At least 249 and Grand Parkway won't be too far from these new pieces of land.

----

I know a good portion of this land is theirs too. I'm not sure how much though. Have they built houses back there yet? I know they've got a big Woodlands sign in front of it now.

Yeah, that's it; 2978.

The Woodlands is cool and all, but it takes forever to get to the freeway. At least 249 and Grand Parkway won't be too far from these new pieces of land.

----

I know a good portion of this land is theirs too. I'm not sure how much though. Have they built houses back there yet? I know they've got a big Woodlands sign in front of it now.

That would be Creekside Park, off Gosling.

Has anyone heard when Gosling will be continued through to Loop 336 in Conroe? I had heard work would begin next year.

• The title was changed to The Woodlands Development Company Continues To Gobble

Archived