Haif On Wb39 News At Nine

editor

Several of you were interviewed for Dennis Spellman's piece on blogs, bloggers, and new media. I just received a note that it will air on WB39 Tuesday, February 22nd, 2005 during the 9pm news. Thanks to everyone who participated. I hope everyone gets a few seconds of fame.

I'll be looking forward to watching it. I'm setting the ReplayTV right now to record it since I never watch anything on that channel. I'm sorry I wasn't able to participate in the interview but my schedule was too hectic to even consider it.

There wasn't any scientific method for who got chosen and who didn't. I sent e-mails to ten people who had been on the forum the longest off the top of my head. Of the ten, four replied, and I think two or three were interviewed.

I wish I was e-mailed, I might of helped ;)

I thought you gave up on us. I seem to remember a screed a while back saying that you'd found a message board somewhere else more fulfilling and that you wouldn't be back.

Ah, here it is:

heck, ever since I joined skyscrapercity.com I've blown off this site... no offence.

None taken. ;)

I don't think you did miss it. They said 02.21.05. That's this coming Monday. If someone will tape it (I might go ahead) I'll digitize it and post it for the rest of the forum.

Oh okay good, for some reason I was remembering the 18th. Well than, thats good that i still have a chance to see it.

There wasn't any scientific method for who got chosen and who didn't.  I sent e-mails to ten people who had been on the forum the longest off the top of my head.  Of the ten, four replied, and I think two or three were interviewed.

Oh I do not mind at all. It does not deminish my enjoyment of this site one bit. I learn more about this city here than I do on the evening news or in the paper. And

I could care less if anyone knew who I was. Not that I have anything to hide. I still like everyone here. We are all people and entitled to our own opinions. Keep up the excellent work.

My ReplayTV is making a digital recording of the newscast right now. If anyone needs a MPEG of the report I should be able to get you one later this week or sometime next week.

E-mail it to me and I'll make it available online for those who missed it.

If it's too large to mail, let me know and I'll set up a temporary FTP account for you.

Oh come on, you know everyone and there Grandma hates me on this site

But I still love, all of ya'll...

<3

edit:

I gave up because I know when I am not wanted... :P Besides, as bad as I was before, I'm sure you where so tempted to delete me anywayz. :)

save the drama for yo mama boy! :lol:

I love this site more then anything, its just SSC had SO many people!

SSC has a lot of trolls too.

Archived