Need Help? -- Computer Troubleshooting

Hello Everyone,

My name is Justin. I am 18 years old and reside in the Missouri City, TX area. I am excellent at computers and can fix almost any problem that you have. If you are having trouble with your computer, setting up internet, wifi, peripherals, anything..... Just contact me for assistance. I am available to fix your issues in-home if you are in trouble.

I do not charge a certain rate. I only charge for the amount of work/effort taken to fix your problems. My goal is to ultimately open my own computer repair shop or empire like GeekSquad and Firedog. If you need help, call me at 832-671-5897 or email me justin dot mczeal at gmail dot com.

I am tech savvy, so if you also need any other electronics help, I am here to assist. I would prefer an in-home visit, than support over email. I like to work hands-on.

Best Regards

Hello Everyone,

My name is Justin. I am 18 years old and reside in the Missouri City, TX area. I am looking to earn some extra money on the side. I am excellent at computers and can fix almost any problem that you have. If you are having trouble with your computer, setting up internet, wifi, peripherals, anything..... Just contact me for assistance. I am available to fix your issues in-home if you are in trouble.

I do not charge a certain rate. I only charge for the amount of work/effort taken to fix your problems. My goal is to ultimately open my own computer repair shop or empire like GeekSquad and Firedog. If you need help, call me at 832-373-8823 or email me justin dot mczeal at gmail dot com.

I am tech savvy, so if you also need any other electronics help, I am here to assist. I would prefer an in-home visit, than support over email. I like to work hands-on.

Best Regards

I'm having trouble getting on the internet. I made this post via carrier pigeon.

Just kidding.

Seriously, best of luck with your empire.

Thank you jm1fd.

To add on, I can also jumpstart those of you who are not tech savvy, into learning the computer. I will teach you everything I know, so you can understand the basic terms used with computers. If you want the opportunity to learn new things day by day, contact me so we can work out a schedule.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow,

Hi Justin; I see you are having better luck than I am with your post. My post was deleted because some people thought it was spam. I guess you can't win them all, but I'm used to this type of treatment because I've been in the IT world for over 3 years now and it's all about polotics. Good luck with your IT career and watch out for those haters. :D

Archived