Highland Village Shopping Center At 4055 Westheimer Rd.

It's working well, it seems. I was doing a search for Kreiss furniture and found this board along with various entries at what appears to be the Mattress Mack "blog" with customers taking their picture with sales staff - at mattressmack.com

I found that to be odd. The picture part, I mean. I guess he is bringing the "veracity" of the main store to this one. Though, I suspect, without the neon signage. B)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

This is awesome. I've been saying that we need a non mall Apple store for a long time and I'm glad it's going to be architecturally interesting. I kind of wish it was closer to the universities, but beggars can't be choosers. Does anybody know what parking is like over there? I don't go to Highland Village stores very often.

• Like 1

amazing! it will be a hard place to keep cool in the summer months perhaps but i love the design...

speaking of which i am loving that new restoration hardware gothic style mansion it is connected to! haha...i saw someone's comment in the feedback in your link and it made me laugh... ;)

• Like 1

Just came back from NYC and went the the 5th ave Apple store. It was amazing and a tourist attraction in its own right. What I found completely crazy is that its open 24 hours a day!

just came back myself and it is indeed super cool... really looking forward to seeing the one in Highland Village.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Great to see this and Houston mentioned on MacRumors

...just weeks ago the opening was bumped up by a day to March 16, sparking speculation that the company is seeking to have the store open for an iPad 3 launch on that day.

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/03/01/rumored-houston-retail-store-grand-opening-sparks-speculation-of-ipad-3-launch-on-march-16/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I checked the new Apple Store out today and it is pretty awesome. I'm SO glad I didn't have to walk through a mall. The parking wasn't even bad (maybe I got lucky). The glass is pretty heavily tinted so I bet that will help with keeping it cool.

img2242n.jpg

I checked it out yesterday as well. It's a really cool looking store. The only problem is going to be the heat I think... it felt a little warm in there yesterday and it wasn't more than 80 degrees outside. The summer might be pretty rough. But that whole shopping center looks awesome with the new Restoration Hardware that looks like a castle and the different colors of Sprinkles and the paper store next door.