Anything You Want

gwilson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate cluttered spaces especially when the clutter is human. Like malls. There is not much I hate more than a crowded mall around Christmas. Everyone is acting all cheery and full of holiday merriment when they are really miserable and full of holiday debt but they can't realize it because the Prozac wont let them frown. Disgusting.

On the flip side, I love driving through leaves on a cool, cloudy fall day and watching them all scatter in a picturesque, almost hollywoodish manner in my rear-view mirror. I also like hot showers and bubble baths.

I hate cluttered spaces especially when the clutter is human. Like malls. There is not much I hate more than a crowded mall around Christmas. Everyone is acting all cheery and full of holiday merriment when they are really miserable and full of holiday debt but they can't realize it because the Prozac wont let them frown. Disgusting.

Fa la la la! And I thought I was being negative before (which I kind of felt guilty about).

I don't like human clutter, either. Especially when it's cold because peoples' jackets and coats make them larger than they really are and spaces tighter. I don't like to wear jackets if I can't help it, because it feels like I've been swallowed by a Muppet and makes me not aware of my size. It's not like the jackets have nerves in them. You can't feel anything like whether or not you're dragging your arm through filth, which is always a top concern. Crowded resturants are bad because there are people on all sides of you and if their jackets are puffy it makes it worse.

I just realized I must have claustrophobia when it comes to bulky coats.

...just got back from Burger King...

Drive through order: "Whopper. No mayo. No sauce."

BK Worker #1: "OK. Whopper. No mayo. No sauce. Please drive around."

BK Worker #2 (the cook): "Whopper. No mayo."

BK Worker #1: "No sauce."

BK Worker #2: silence.

BK Worker #1: "... no mayo. no sauce...."

BK Worker #2: "no mayo."

BK Worker #1: "NO SAUCE. NO SAUCE."

BK Worker #2: "No salt?"

BK Worker #1: "NO SAUCE. NO MAYO. NO SAUCE. SAUCE. NO SAUCE."

...long pause...

BK Worker #2: "Ok."

BK Worker #1: "This is Burger King! Have it your way... NOT MY WAY. NO SAUCE!!!"

...and then I left...

EDIT: They got my order right. I overheard this at the place...

...it feels like I've been swallowed by a Muppet and makes me not aware of my size. It's not like the jackets have nerves in them. You can't feel anything like whether or not you're dragging your arm through filth, which is always a top concern.

I am with you on the large jacket thing (and muppets...haha!). Some of the really poofy jackets freak me out a little - I call them marshmallow jackets. Reminds me of being swallowed by this:

2e1r38w.jpg

...just got back from Burger King...

Drive through order: "Whopper. No mayo. No sauce."

BK Worker #1: "OK. Whopper. No mayo. No sauce. Please drive around."

BK Worker #2 (the cook): "Whopper. No mayo."

BK Worker #1: "No sauce."

BK Worker #2: silence.

BK Worker #1: "... no mayo. no sauce...."

BK Worker #2: "no mayo."

BK Worker #1: "NO SAUCE. NO SAUCE."

BK Worker #2: "No salt?"

BK Worker #1: "NO SAUCE. NO MAYO. NO SAUCE. SAUCE. NO SAUCE."

...long pause...

BK Worker #2: "Ok."

BK Worker #1: "This is Burger King! Have it your way... NOT MY WAY. NO SAUCE!!!"

...and then I left...

EDIT: They got my order right. I overheard this at the place...

Since when does a Whopper have sauce? I think you're talking about a Big Mac. Should've had a McRib (with sauce).

Since when does a Whopper have sauce? I think you're talking about a Big Mac. Should've had a McRib (with sauce).

I don't know. BK Worker #1 kept screaming it. BK Worker #2 was Pakistani or Indian, and didn't seem to know much English. Maybe "sauce" is code words for mayo, ketchup, mustard, and whatever else they put on the whopper. No sauce=> plain. Or maybe BK Worker #2 was confused as he did not know what "no sauce" means as whoppers don't have "sauce" to begin with. Nonetheless it was humorous to watch that exchange. And be thankful that I have a professional job.

Question...

A store you bought a gift card at gives you an extra $5 gift card for every $25 gift cards you purchase. Do you A. Give the extra $5 gift card to the person you're giving it to or B. Keep the extra $5 gift card for yourself?

:)

Question...

A store you bought a gift card at gives you an extra $5 gift card for every $25 gift cards you purchase. Do you A. Give the extra $5 gift card to the person you're giving it to or B. Keep the extra $5 gift card for yourself?

:)

i can imagine you walking in to lane bryant with a $5 gift card. :lol:

Depressed? Want to become even more depressed? One of my new favorite songs... that the SO found...

Girls who pick flowers, who fall in love, with men, who then... well... I won't ruin the ending. It does come full circle though. It tells a story.

Fa la la la! And I thought I was being negative before (which I kind of felt guilty about).

I don't like human clutter, either. Especially when it's cold because peoples' jackets and coats make them larger than they really are and spaces tighter. I don't like to wear jackets if I can't help it, because it feels like I've been swallowed by a Muppet and makes me not aware of my size. It's not like the jackets have nerves in them. You can't feel anything like whether or not you're dragging your arm through filth, which is always a top concern. Crowded resturants are bad because there are people on all sides of you and if their jackets are puffy it makes it worse.

I just realized I must have claustrophobia when it comes to bulky coats.

That got me laughing, as if Houstonians are not fat enough. Just to prove that I live in one of the hottest places in US, I refuse to buy a coat. Walking from my house to the driveway, from the car to the elevator, or running from the car inside the store don't require a coat. Just my opinion.

Archived