Anything You Want...

Our sausage gravy dispenser serves up hot Bob Evans sausage gravy at the touch of a button. This machine uses our convenient dispenser pack sausage gravy and makes it possible for your customers to enjoy this high-quality Bob Evans sausage gravy served over buttermilk biscuits in a quick and easy way.

Insufficient. Until the machine can dispense sausage gravy encrustations (and yes, according to spell check, "encrustations" is a word) such as can only possibly be harvested by scraping an overheated pan with a spatula, I must abstain from patronizing the device.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes.. let's go frolic in IronTiger's thought provoking threads. I'm sorry, but this forum is better with Niche, Red, and Meme contributing.

Speaking of which, when and where is our next happy hour?

Quantity ≠ Quality

Posted Images

Speaking in the context of LEED developments, bisnow.com reports this:

...Midway has a large LEED-planned Houston hotel on the drawing boards...

source: http://www.bisnow.com/houston_commercial_real_estate_news_story.php?p=8217

Do we have a thread on this already? I wanted to check here first before creating a new topic.

Breaking News: New study shows fat kids bullied more than skinny kids!

Further studies reveal the sky is blue and water is wet.

In other obesity related news, I tried the Double Down this weekend, and... eh... let's just say I was underwhelmed. The bacon flavor was hidden by the massive amount of fried chicken in every bite. This thing needed at least four more slices of bacon. And really, would it have hurt to have included at least one piece of bread? This "sandwich" needed a bit better flavor balance.

A new study reveals the only pure humans are sub-Saharan Africans. Everyone else is a mixed species mutt.

I hope this clears up any racial purity arguments for the Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazis.

Or why some resemble and act more like Neanderthal man than others.

In other obesity related news, I tried the Double Down this weekend, and... eh... let's just say I was underwhelmed. The bacon flavor was hidden by the massive amount of fried chicken in every bite. This thing needed at least four more slices of bacon. And really, would it have hurt to have included at least one piece of bread? This "sandwich" needed a bit better flavor balance.

hate to say it, but i told ya so ;P

it's like opening a bad birthday present.

Or why some resemble and act more like Neanderthal man than others.

Neanderthal:

neanderthal.jpg

Vin Diesel:

vindiesel.jpg

"That movie's so bad, even a caveman can act in it."

hate to say it, but i told ya so ;P

it's like opening a bad birthday present.

In theory, it's brilliant. In practice, it's, "Thanks for the socks, gramgram."

• Like 1

I tried one a couple weeks ago and liked it. But I was in 5th Ward; everything that's fried tastes better there.

Enough on the food already! Let's talk about favorite wines... ah yes...chilled, or not - white, or red ... a blush perhaps?

What are your favorites? O.K. Throw in cheese as well....

Edited by Hanuman

Thorough economic analysis of the Double Down.

Its impact to KFC's bottomline may be deeper than our mere jokes could have anticipated.

"in China, it's arguably the most successful fast food chain"

So what does this say about China? That dog doens't actually taste like chicken? Or maybe they have not conceived the idea of fried dog? ;P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At my 4th jury duty in 9 years living here (2 muni, 2 district). Am I winning or does anyone else get called this much? At least it's district this time. Free wireless, and padded seats instead of the punish-you-for-your-sins church pews they have in the municipal jury room. I bet there's another HAIFer in here right now...ph34r.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, recently, one of my cousins who lived in Houston moved out, giving me one less reason to like Houston as a city. sad.gif (hopefully I can get that point back, though)

In other news, though, I will say that during that period where I made a bunch of, shall we say, lackluster posts*, it didn't continue with a thread talking about what a terrible member I was. Or a total ban where PMs are ignored.

You guys aren't jerks, and jerks who deserve their forum to be imploded, and I thank you for that. notworthy.gif

* understatement

Edited by IronTiger

Well, recently, one of my cousins who lived in Houston moved out, giving me one less reason to like Houston as a city. sad.gif (hopefully I can get that point back, though)

In other news, though, I will say that during that period where I made a bunch of, shall we say, lackluster posts*, it didn't continue with a thread talking about what a terrible member I was. Or a total ban where PMs are ignored.

You guys aren't jerks, and jerks who deserve their forum to be imploded, and I thank you for that. notworthy.gif

* understatement

Welcome back. Hope things are going better for you now.

What's going on with The Weather Channel?

It used to be a reliable source for (of all things) weather updates. When a thunderstorm is approaching, I don't want to see a documentary about some 1950's hurricane. I want to see the current radar.

What's going on with The Weather Channel?

It used to be a reliable source for (of all things) weather updates. When a thunderstorm is approaching, I don't want to see a documentary about some 1950's hurricane. I want to see the current radar.

I haven't watched the weather channel in years. If I want info I can't wait until the 8s, I just do the website and get it all right now. Weather isn't that exciting. I wouldn't be surprised if they cut way down on the on air talent in favor of keeping the updates on the 8s and random documentaries.

Edited by 20thStDad