Anything You Want

gwilson

The man and woman couple.

The only two of the Sonic commercials are of the husband and wife that truly cracked me up was when they see the neighbors from a distance and talk through the car window as if to tell them "We will call you later" then they mumble under their breath "Yeah, like we care to really call you, duh" "Whatever looser's".

My ribs hurt. The audacity and crudeness is all there but people really do that! Outrageous! :lol:

The second is one of the 1st they did where he builds up his macho, pompous image and she slaps it down cold each time! I laugh out loud. They are the typical dull/boring suburban couple. Thats why its funny.

Genius campaign :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you need to get to telwink...you meet people from just about every persuasion. carol alvarado deborah wrigley, manuel rodriguez, me. LOL

Hey, hobnobbing with the important people like Carol! (and you of course)

Except that while y'all are eating a leisurely breakfast, I'm already at the office, adding shareholder value, etc. ;)

The only two of the Sonic commercials are of the husband and wife that truly cracked me up was when they see the neighbors from a distance and talk through the car window as if to tell them "We will call you later" then they mumble under their breath "Yeah, like we care to really call you, duh" "Whatever looser's".

My ribs hurt. The audacity and crudeness is all there but people really do that! Outrageous! :lol:

The second is one of the 1st they did where he builds up his macho, pompous image and she slaps it down cold each time! I laugh out loud. They are the typical dull/boring suburban couple. Thats why its funny.

Genius campaign :lol:

sonic_couple.jpg

The one I like the most is when I think the dark headed guy is about to eat a tatertot and the other guy rejects! it, and the guy's face who was about to eat it is just dumbfounded.

Hey, hobnobbing with the important people like Carol! (and you of course)

Except that while y'all are eating a leisurely breakfast, I'm already at the office, adding shareholder value, etc. ;)

when i go during the week, im there early. i usually make it to work by 715. weekends i target for 8

when i go during the week, im there early. i usually make it to work by 715. weekends i target for 8

wow, how can you eat so early? I get in about 7:15, 7:30 and bring my breakfast with me. And on the weekends the only reason I'm somewhere at 8 is if it's a plane to the islands, lol. I've been wanting to go to Telwink, but by the time we're out of bed there's a huge wait at all the breakfast spots, and I don't do lines for eggs.

wow, how can you eat so early? I get in about 7:15, 7:30 and bring my breakfast with me. And on the weekends the only reason I'm somewhere at 8 is if it's a plane to the islands, lol. I've been wanting to go to Telwink, but by the time we're out of bed there's a huge wait at all the breakfast spots, and I don't do lines for eggs.

i'm a morning person. if i want something more than cereal...it's just too easy to go there because of convenience.

Does anyone know what the average cost of long term parking (3 nights) is for Hobby? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth drivin all the way over there for southwest or just staying at Bush and paying the extra ticket cost. I'm guessing they probably equal out, and gas driving there will put me over the top, making Bush the better price.

Thanks

Does anyone know what the average cost of long term parking (3 nights) is for Hobby? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth drivin all the way over there for southwest or just staying at Bush and paying the extra ticket cost. I'm guessing they probably equal out, and gas driving there will put me over the top, making Bush the better price.

Thanks

I like The Parking Spot. $7 dollars a day covered at Hobby. $5 uncovered. I personally would choose based on number of stops on the flight, although it's hard to justify the drive in from the Woodlands, though, if you can get something even halfway decent out of IAH.

Why are Texas truck commercials so annoying?

I just suffered through one of these. I'm from Louisiana, I just figured I didn't get it, and all texans must love that. Makes me never want to buy any american made truck.

You're back.

I poke it every once in a while. I've just been obnoxiously busy. Having multiple businesses is draining on any free time to post.

anyone know a good limo service in houston?

As a matter of fact, I do. My neighbor's cousin owns a limo company.

Call Farid at 7139741513 and tell him I sent you. He will take care of you.

I poke it every once in a while. I've just been obnoxiously busy. Having multiple businesses is draining on any free time to post.

As a matter of fact, I do. My neighbor's cousin owns a limo company.

Call Farid at 7139741513 and tell him I sent you. He will take care of you.

There had actually been a thread somewhere (or a hijack of another thread) asking where you'd been.

LOL

Everything from aliens to time off.

Tory Gattis was on 1560 The Game last week. Interesting stuff. Here is the podcast: http://1560thegame.com/page1_sub.php?id=153 It's in the Ken Hoffman and Raheel podcast.

Hey Lock,

Looks like we finally know what's being built besides the Sam's Club on Richey Road:

Thanks macbro, I just now noticed your post and saw the sign for myself today on the way home. Thanks for the pic b/c I went by it too fast to read it.

Tory Gattis was on 1560 The Game last week. Interesting stuff. Here is the podcast: http://1560thegame.com/page1_sub.php?id=153 It's in the Ken Hoffman and Raheel podcast.

Thanks macbro, I just now noticed your post and saw the sign for myself today on the way home. Thanks for the pic b/c I went by it too fast to read it.

I actually waited until there was no traffic, pulled up and snapped the picture. I have quite a growing collection of useless cameraphone shots of stuff being built around Houston.

What is the thing on the top? I've been wondering that for a long time. It looks out of place.

There is a whole topic on that thing under Crater Houston? :D We need Godzilla to pounce on it a bit. Mothra could lay her eggs up there.lol

Archived