MidCentury fixtures - attention Mod house owners

GoAtomic

I am planning to move soon, and need my garage space back. I have no choice but to let go of my 'collection' of mid 50's vintage colored porcelein 'fixtures' (i.e. vintage commodes). These would be nearly impossible for a serious house restorer to find on demand. Had planned to install in my house but not now.

I have 3 of these very cool American Standard one-piece (tank and bowl formed as one) low profile 'quiet' units, in Pink, Gray, and Beige. They are date-stamped from 56-57, have original brass valve mechanisms in the tank and still have the original color-matched seats. They would be awesome in a mod house and are in excellent condition.

Please IM me if you're interested, you'll have to pick them up (I'm in Spring Branch north of Memorial City mall).

• 3 months later...
check your PMs

Hey GoAtomic, I can't find your card. Our bathroom remodel is finally underway but has been going poorly. I sent you a PM hoping that you still have some selection available but haven't heard back. In the mean time you can read about our issues here -http://www.lottaliving.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=11614

Email me.

(sorry to everyone else for the otherwise PM)

Archived