Soulja Boy Tellem Dance

lockmat

There wasn't a forum called "Way WAY Off Topic" or "This has no business being posted on HAIF," so I settled for this one.

Anyway...

Anyone know this dance? LOL, I doubt it. (Fast forward towards the end to see the dance in full, w/o instructional interruptions)

But I just thought it would be fun to challenge everyone on here to learn it, then post it on here for us all to see and enjoy...or laugh at. (You could even choose to dress up or wear a mask to conceal your true identity ;)

:)

I unashamedly admit I learned it, sort of. It's fun.

======

This is just all in good and fun, so regardless of what you think of rap culture or anything else...just take it for what it's worth.

It's funny how popular this dance is. Goofy people all over the net are posting their moves. There is even a video of the Longhorn football team doing it on the sideline, which I hope was during half time; sheesh.

Can anyone else tell it was late when I posted this, aside from the time stamp?

There wasn't a forum called "Way WAY Off Topic" or "This has no business being posted on HAIF," so I settled for this one.

Anyway...

Anyone know this dance? LOL, I doubt it. (Fast forward towards the end to see the dance in full, w/o instructional interruptions)

But I just thought it would be fun to challenge everyone on here to learn it, then post it on here for us all to see and enjoy...or laugh at. (You could even choose to dress up or wear a mask to conceal your true identity ;)

======

This is just all in good and fun, so regardless of what you think of rap culture or anything else...just take it for what it's worth.

It's funny how popular this dance is. Goofy people all over the net are posting their moves. There is even a video of the Longhorn football team doing it on the sideline, which I hope was during half time; sheesh.

Can anyone else tell it was late when I posted this, aside from the time stamp?

Here's something else y'all should try: Watch the Soulja Boy video above, then right afterwards, watch this... Video similar to Soulja Boy. Some of the moves actually look similar >:)

Cute video. I think the reason a lot of these videos and dances are so popular is because you don't need a dance partner. You can do it on your own.

Kinda like the electric slide and this other dance I see all the time (name escapes me, but goto any black club or dance party and the women are doing it).

I hate Soulja Boy. That's whats killing hip-hop.
Eh, I quit caring what is and isn't killing hip-hip or any other kind of music a long time ago. Most music we hear on the radio isn't very good anyway.The concept and dance is just fun and funny to me.
Here's something else y'all should try: Watch the Soulja Boy video above, then right afterwards, watch this... Video similar to Soulja Boy. Some of the moves actually look similar >:)
haha...soulja boy could probably incorporate some of this stuff...either the moves or the attire; either one fits

Anyway...

that song is just as ghetto as Lil' Mama's "Lip Gloss" song :lol: I love it

Archived