Westway Park Business Park Developments

bachanon

Monday, October 22, 2007 - 2:58 PM CDT

Houston developer begins new office buildings

Houston Business Journal - by Jennifer Dawson Reporter

Early success of the DNA Westway I office building in West Houston has prompted developer Dienna Nelson Augustine Co. to begin construction of two additional office buildings at a cost of $100 million in the Westway Park business park.

Houston-based Dienna Nelson Augustine broke ground two weeks ago on DNA Westway II and III, which will contain a total 436,200 square feet of Class A office space.

The 13.5-acre tract where the two offices are being built was the last available parcel in the 150-acre Westway Park at Beltway 8 and Clay Road that was developed by Houston-based Wolff Cos.

full story

• Like 1

Looks like the beginnings of yet another new skyline in Houston. I noticed a couple of weeks ago that a lot--and I mean a LOT--of land was being cleared in that area on both sides of Clay Road. Perhaps this is the reason for it.

At 10 stories, it won't add that much, and the others are a measely 3 stories anyways.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
where is this in houston , and is it in conjunction with the other business districts in houston?

(downtown,uptown,westchase,greenway plaza,greenspoint,upper kirby)

If I remember correctly, it was close to Sugarland. I passed by it just last week.

where is this in houston , and is it in conjunction with the other business districts in houston?

(downtown,uptown,westchase,greenway plaza,greenspoint,upper kirby)

It is north of Westchase and Northeast of the Energy Corridor. I believe it is a few miles North of I10 and BW8. There are a lot of office buildings being built/have been built along NW portion along BW8, also W portion of BW8.

• The title was changed to Westway Park Business Park Developments
  • 1 year later...

Galen College of Nursing, 11210 Equity Drive

“...We are honored to bring our 30 years of experience exclusively educating nurses to our fourth location in Texas. Galen is uniquely positioned to help expand the pipeline of well-prepared nurses in the Houston area,” says Mark Vogt, Galen’s Chief Executive Officer. “We are very excited to collaborate with our colleagues at HCA Houston Healthcare to attract the next generation of nurses and help support the delivery of quality care in the community for decades to come.”

The modern campus will feature resources designed to elevate the student experience. The facility will also feature advanced patient simulation labs and classroom environments designed to encourage practice-based learning. Galen’s student support model has helped thousands of graduates enter the profession with consistently high NCLEX® pass rates...."

Curiously opaque announcement. No idea what the "campus" will look like. It could be in an existing building...

• The title was changed to Westway Park: Business Park On Beltway 8