Hooray Harris County

mrfootball

Pleasant surprise to see that the County, specifically Precinct 3, has planted nice Live Oak trees all along the medians of newly expanded Telge. Last year, I had inquired about this and they replied that they had to wait 1-year before they planted (due to the contractor warranty). Kudos to the County and whomever else helped get this done.

Next, we need to get Precinct 4 to plant some trees in the rest of the medians on Louetta in front of Villaggio and Heatherwood to match the other landscaped/tree canopied stretches around VP, HP and Lakewood Forest.

Good news. It's amazing how much better trees (especially old live oaks) make just about any street look better. All of the most unattractive parts of Houston seem to have one thing in common - a lack of trees.

Pleasant surprise to see that the County, specifically Precinct 3, has planted nice Live Oak trees all along the medians of newly expanded Telge. Last year, I had inquired about this and they replied that they had to wait 1-year before they planted (due to the contractor warranty). Kudos to the County and whomever else helped get this done.

Next, we need to get Precinct 4 to plant some trees in the rest of the medians on Louetta in front of Villaggio and Heatherwood to match the other landscaped/tree canopied stretches around VP, HP and Lakewood Forest.

The county also recently planted trees in the Barker Cypress median south of US 290.

I've been waiting on this myself. Hopefully the Villaggio development will take the lead policing and controling the stray litter that accumulates along that stretch of road as well.

And good news about the tree planting along Barker-Cypress just south of 290.

Archived