NASCAR RASH

Guest Marty

We always got to go to the races all over the US for gratis (free). Never even thought of getting anything contagious. Everyone drinks so much brew its bound to kill off any germs. :lol:

Searspoint and Laguna Seca were the best ever! Yeehah!

If this had been said of Detroit, people would be marching in the streets and the orginator would have been called a racist.

This is typical government bumbling. The Homeland Security folks decided that events such as NASCAR races with 1000's of people are targets for terrorists who may want to release biologic agents. Thus if you frequent such events it may be good to get the shots. I don't think that they meant that the folks who frequent such events are prone to transmitting this stuff. But, hey, have ever seen those folks?

I saw this on FOX news after a commercial for a report about how all illegals are dirty and spread diseases everywhere. (Of course their leprosy claim was debunked months ago.) Now it's funny seeing the same story about typical FOX News viewers. :lol:

I saw this on FOX news after a commercial for a report about how all illegals are dirty and spread diseases everywhere. (Of course their leprosy claim was debunked months ago.) Now it's funny seeing the same story about typical FOX News viewers. :lol:

right! :D

Well, from what I understand, they were going to go to some of the health or research clinics in which the shots are required.

I think this is just another quote that was taken out of context, which isn't so surprising these days.

Well, from what I understand, they were going to go to some of the health or research clinics in which the shots are required.

I think this is just another quote that was taken out of context, which isn't so surprising these days.

BINGO! Just ANOTHER over zealous jounalist and news editor, trying to spin a smear on something that is the norm. The aides were to visit a few hospitals and other facilities that required them having immunizations, it wasn't the fact that they were going to a NASCAR event. What would you guys say if they were going to the Super Bowl and the World Series and were required to do the same thing, which I am sure they were ?

Besides, everyone knows that only dirty, White Trash, Methlab makin', Hicks go to NASCAR events. I see it as an ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure.

BINGO! Just ANOTHER over zealous jounalist and news editor, trying to spin a smear on something that is the norm. The aides were to visit a few hospitals and other facilities that required them having immunizations, it wasn't the fact that they were going to a NASCAR event. What would you guys say if they were going to the Super Bowl and the World Series and were required to do the same thing, which I am sure they were ?

Besides, everyone knows that only dirty, White Trash, Methlab makin', Hicks go to NASCAR events. I see it as an ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure.

:lol:

Archived