Looking For A Social Entrpreneur To Help Me Start By Business (Downtown/Rice Village)

I am in the process of creating a startup retail concept and I am looking for an assistant who has a personal passion for green design and seeks to take meaningful steps things to change the world. Up for a challenge??

Some retail / design experience is a plus. This is a green startup and I need someone organized, efficient in Microsoft suite programs, extremely enthusiastic, adaptive, good with paperwork.

This startup has the opportunity to become a large scale rollout and this person would be involved on the ground floor with the possibility of upside in the future.

About the Company

This is a privately owned startup green retail concept, currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work full time, standard business hours, (8:30-5:30pm) or part-time, depending on the hours. This office is located in Downtown and/or Rice Village.

QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILL REQUIREMENTS:

* 2+ years working in a professional/corporate environment as an Administrative Assistant

* College degree required

* Professionalism and adaptability is a must!

* Excellent communication/writing skills

* Strong organizational and time management skills

* Positive, outgoing attitude

* Detailed oriented; able to multi-task and prioritize projects

* Flexibility and adaptability to deal with various types of client personalities

* Strong MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Database experience (MS Works or other)

* Knowledge of Graphics, Website design (i.e. FrontPage, Dreamweaver) would be a plus

Please PM me with your thoughts / resume

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Looking For A Social Entrpreneur To Help Me Start By Business (Downtown/Rice Village)

Archived