Spring Creek Barbeque

jimcas

I think it is a law that says you must have a Starbucks for every 5 retail outlets.

Something wierd happened to me on Saturday. I was looking for a Starbucks and actually couldn't find one.

That must be some kind of world record or something.

• 3 months later...

Spring Creek is great. Used to go to them all the time when I lived in Dallas. Go hungary.

If you think the proliferation of Starbucks is bad, go to London sometime. Right downtown in the City. If you stand on a street corner and look down all four directions, you can generally see a McDonald's within two blocks in at least three of those directions. Absolutely unreal.

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmmmm, I live at Cypresswood & 45; and work in Humble. I've eaten at SC BBQ in Atascocita numerous times. If they had a location close to my house, I would probably eat there several times a week!! Years ago I would frequent the Rib Tickler on 249 in Tomball, when it was a drive-thru/walk-up shack. They had super BBQ, but don't have any idea what it's like today.

I'd take SC BBQ ANY DAY over Rudy's (one yuck!!) and Pappa's BBQ (two yucks!!). I'm from Kansas City, MO -- home of the very best BBQ -- and Houston has awful BBQ, which is a real shame for us all. PLEASE SC BBQ, come to Spring or the Woodlands!!

Ate at Spring Creek for the first time ever this Sunday. We really liked it. Courteous service, good food (that black pepper sausage is the best!) and a nice atmosphere. I also like how they seem to make an effort to hire local high school kids rather than undocumented workers.

Archived