Five Oaks Place/Woodside: Office Tower At 1500 Post Oak Bvd.

fernz

Does anyone know the plan for the Willie G's lot? I know at one point the restaurant was going to move to the 610 feeder next to Landrys HQ so the current lot could be developed. Did that plan die? Seems like a great location for a high rise or two

• 3 weeks later...

I feel really bad for the people living in the cosmopolitan that are going to have this right outside their windows.

Just wait til AmREIT sells the land the verizon is on and the other side of the building's view gets destroyed. That building is doomed to a sandwiched future.

I feel really bad for the people living in the cosmopolitan that are going to have this right outside their windows.

To me at least, it doesn't seem like it will be any closer than the distance between two high rises downtown.

I don't feel sorry for any of those people. The plans for BHP's tower have been on the drawing board since 2007 or 2008.

They will have a more real city type view that's for sure.

The plans were on the board but did they know about them? Even Randall? He at least must have had a hunch.