Party Chief / Survey Industry job needed

I thought this would be a great place to expand my job search and maybe gain a contact. I believe in going to the top when possible and hopefully there are many important and influential forum members here that might see this post.

I am seeking a new position as Party Chief with an engineering/ land surveying company in the Houston area.

I have been in the land surveying business in the Houston area for the past eleven years and as a full time Party Chief for the last five years. I served one year as an assistant project manager where I learned how to produce field materials and manage field crews.

I am also interested in branching out into other areas of the surveying industry such as sales or field support.

I can't claim to be the best or an expert but I will try to be a valued employee to your company. I come to work every day and do my job as best I can. I am easy to get along with and enjoy working with other good people.

I have a resume and good references available for anyone interested in contacting me.

Thank You

Archived