HAIF Nano Contest

editor

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My second generation iPod is still alive and kicking, although I don't use it very much lately (that thing is just so big and heavy). I didn't even have any of the battery problems that seemed to be so common among that generation of iPod.

My second generation iPod is still alive and kicking, although I don't use it very much lately (that thing is just so big and heavy). I didn't even have any of the battery problems that seemed to be so common among that generation of iPod.
My first generation also still works. The battery doesn't last forever, but usually for at least a couple of hours. I have a little iTrip FM transmitter bunged into it and I put it next to my clock radio when I go to sleep at night. It has a special playlist called "Sleepytime Music."I should probably get one of those battery replacement kits before they stop selling them.
That looks nice. I am sure all of the iPods can come with engraving right?
If you order online you get free engraving. If you buy in the store you don't have an engraving option.That's because the engraving is actually done in the factory in China. I was very surprised that even with the engraving it made it here in just a couple of days. I used the free shipping option and it still came by FedEx.

I was thinking it was going to be around 200,000 posts but that was a long time ago now we are close to 203,000. This is fun waiting to see who the winner would be.

Our members have made a total of 202,881 posts

We have 4,164 registered members

The newest member is Coolcat

Most users ever online was 2,494 on Saturday, July 21st, 2007 @ 6:25pm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived