HAIF Nano Contest

editor

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, no one has won yet. I forgot to put it back after the Hurricane Humberto and Pirate Day banners. I'll stick it back on in a few minutes.

I'll elaborate a little more on the clue I left earlier: The magic post in more than 200,000.

Also, I am not elligible to win. If the magic post just happens to be one of mine, I'll pick whoever the next poster is. Same goes for Otto Mation.

Good to know that the contest rolls on.

At the bottom of the homepage it will tell you.....so this means when i post this we need 3,767 posts.

Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 196,232 posts

We have 4,040 registered members

The newest member is latinosoundz

Most users ever online was 2,494 on Saturday, July 21st, 2007 @ 6:25pm

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another update

only 1,504 post to 200,000

Our members have made a total of 198,496 postsWe have 4,084 registered members

The newest member is JJG

Most users ever online was 2,494 on Saturday, July 21st, 2007 @ 6:25pm

I could use a little boost of excitement today...

:lol:

No? This isn't the magic post? Darn...

What was that? You say something?

Who loves the Calatrava Alamillo Bridge but hates his 'Puente de Las Mujeres' one at the same time. Hate the visual/structural imbalance I perceive.

I could use a little boost of excitement today...

:lol:

No? This isn't the magic post? Darn...

What was that? You say something?

Who loves the Calatrava Alamillo Bridge but hates his 'Puente de Las Mujeres' one at the same time. Hate the visual/structural imbalance I perceive.

Lo que usted dice sobre mi madre?

gallery_1_17_407198.jpgThat is a slick engraving!I would proudly walk that around, and it would be a good companion to my iPod touch!
I thought I had resurrected my iPod, but it died again. Permanently. So if this were the winning post, it would make me very happy.
That would be funny and a wonderful "Hallmark/Kodak/Extreme Makeover Home Edition" moment if the above were true.

gallery_1_17_407198.jpgThat is a slick engraving!I would proudly walk that around, and it would be a good companion to my iPod touch!That would be funny and a wonderful "Hallmark/Kodak/Extreme Makeover Home Edition" moment if the above were true.

Indeed. So if your post wins it, you'll be donating it to me, eh?

I had a backup in the form of a Nano. By my dad kept asking when he was going to get a "P Pod". So I spent about $180 bucks on "Dad Approved" music and filled it up for him.

He now walks around oblivious to the word jamming to Merle Haggard on his "P Pod".

Archived