HAIF Nano Contest

editor

I know it's not based on total number of posts, but the more often we post, the more likely we are to win, right? :) Because the more chances we have of making that magic post #.Out of curiosity, do you have any idea when that number might be reached? I don't mean exactly... I mean is it days, or weeks, or months?
Well, if we all rambled at the same time, probably hours, if we have logical and meaningful dicussions, months.
I remember I was giving away random prizes based on post number and the winner didn't respond to my PMs and the e-mail address was invalid, so I ended up having to give the prize to the next poster in line which ended up being someone I didn't like. They're gone now. I don't know what ever happened to the winner, either.
Smells like Plastic or 77017

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Something similar actually happened with one of our other contests. I remember I was giving away random prizes based on post number and the winner didn't respond to my PMs and the e-mail address was invalid, so I ended up having to give the prize to the next poster in line which ended up being someone I didn't like. They're gone now. I don't know what ever happened to the winner, either.

I won something like a $25 certificate to Amazon a while ago from the HAIF...hopefully I wasn't the guy you don't like, LOL.

Sorry guys, the contest is OVER ! I won with this post right here. I know...I know, it is tragic for everyone. Better luck next time guys. Thanks to everyone who played.

You see Editor is a HUGE Walter Payton fan, and the number 34 post was in honor of TONIGHT being the football season kick off. He was also using number 34 in honor of Earl Campbell, since this forum IS about Houston and all.

Sorry guys, the contest is OVER ! I won with this post right here. I know...I know, it is tragic for everyone. Better luck next time guys. Thanks to everyone who played.

You see Editor is a HUGE Walter Payton fan, and the number 34 post was in honor of TONIGHT being the football season kick off. He was also using number 34 in honor of Earl Campbell, since this forum IS about Houston and all.

You lose.

LAST night was the kickoff game.

Who's Walter Payton?

I want one! (Purplemonkeydishwasher - and a nano, too, of course!

i'm still trying to picture this in my mind. would this be a live purple monkey who washes dishes, or purple colored dishwasher who's brand name is "monkey". i'd prefer the burnt sienna monkey dishwasher either way.

there's my gratuitous post.

I won something like a $25 certificate to Amazon a while ago from the HAIF...hopefully I wasn't the guy you don't like, LOL.

Why should anyone dislike you. you got 5 stars on your rep meter. :ph34r:^_^

Good question. I have not yet received notification of how to have my iPod delivered to me.

So someone won.

It was not me, I have been busy at work this week, and have been away from the PC at night, only posted a fews times.

Also, I did not recieve a PM from him.

The iPod logo is gone from the forum banner. Does that mean the contest is over?

No, no one has won yet. I forgot to put it back after the Hurricane Humberto and Pirate Day banners. I'll stick it back on in a few minutes.

I'll elaborate a little more on the clue I left earlier: The magic post in more than 200,000.

Also, I am not elligible to win. If the magic post just happens to be one of mine, I'll pick whoever the next poster is. Same goes for Otto Mation.

Archived