Home At 11329 Memorial Dr.

BenH

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r85/zoomanderson/DSC_0014copy.jpg

I've seen this one for years but finally was able to go up and look at it. Has some interesting touches that I couldn't get clear shots of. Been vacant for some time.

• Like 1

If that was my house, I would cut down all the shrubbery and trees except for the Crepe Myrtle, Sycamore and whatever's between them two on the left side of the pic, so you can see the nice looking house better.

HCAD has it valued around 1.7. million. Apparently it is an estate of someone who passed away, and the trustee is paying the taxes - $14,000+ to Harris County alone!HCAD has it valued around 1.7. million. Apparently it is an estate of someone who passed away, and the trustee is paying the taxes - $14,000+ to Harris County alone!

HCAD has it valued around 1.7. million. Apparently it is an estate of someone who passed away, and the trustee is paying the taxes - $14,000+ to Harris County alone!

I'm not sure, but I don't think it's an estate. I think that the property is just owned by a trust, and where there is a trust, there is a trustee.

Edited by HoustonRealtor

This was a friend of mines parents house. They built it and moved in around 85 or 86.

I think the home has some major structural issues that need to be addressed, not 100% sure though.

Any chance of finding out who the architect was?

• The title was changed to Vacant 80's Mod At 11329 Memorial Dr.
  • The title was changed to Home At 11329 Memorial Dr.