Boycott Home Depot- Shop At Lowe's Instead

Toggle3

Toggle is real passionate about the issue and such, he thinks that you can change things over night. We need to do a better job enforcing the borders from the real danger not the laborers. until then I will stand back and get a contact high from his post/dreamland.

4xw95s0.gif<------me

Stop bogarting and pass it around.

Oh yeah, I boycotted Hurricane Humberto because of the Spanish name. That's why it didn't come over Houston.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
name='Serrano' Toggle do you forget where you live? For your information we live in TEXAS where hispanics are no longer the minorities.

Speak English Serrano. We both live in America. The color or ethnic background of Americans is completely irrelevant. Who cares whether someone is of "Hispanic" orign or "African whatever" or has a Russian mom----speak English here in the US of A.

English is the language of our nation. You may not like that fact. You may shout, "you're a racist Toggle" or any number of stupid replies but it wouldn't be true and it wouldn't change the fact that English is critical to the cohesiveness of our country.

Do we want America to become a Tower of Babel? Get a grip diversity babies--it's better for everyone to be on the same linguistic page.

Anti-American Home Depot will never get another dollar of mine.

Speak English Serrano. We both live in America. The color or ethnic background of Americans is completely irrelevant. Who cares whether someone is of "Hispanic" orign or "African whatever" or has a Russian mom----speak English here in the US of A.

English is the language of our nation. You may not like that fact. You may shout, "you're a racist Toggle" or any number of stupid replies but it wouldn't be true and it wouldn't change the fact that English is critical to the cohesiveness of our country.

Do we want America to become a Tower of Babel? Get a grip diversity babies--it's better for everyone to be on the same linguistic page.

Anti-American Home Depot will never get another dollar of mine.

En el E.E.U.U. la idioma oficial es *dinero*

No hay dinero en Mexico, tan hay dinero en E.E.U.U. en trabajos construcion o agricultura

Si no compras en Home Depot, otros personas que no son asi compraran en Home Depot

Hasta luego Toggle3, si le puedes leer

I can't help but laugh when I visit the Fiesta on W. Alabama and there is an aisle that has a big sign above that says Oriental Foods. I read long ago that people of Asian descent resent being referred to as oriental and same with the food. Still there to this day. :lol:

What makes me LOL is that your dish washing liquid, striking paper and what ever you purchase usually has bilingual phrase on it. While I disagree on the duel language and all, but one has to feel sorry for the this man in his own restroom.

I can't help but laugh when I visit the Fiesta on W. Alabama and there is an aisle that has a big sign above that says Oriental Foods. I read long ago that people of Asian descent resent being referred to as oriental and same with the food. Still there to this day. :lol:

wait, did you say "the food" resents being referred to as oriental? i got a picture in my head of dancing chopsticks and talking eggrolls. ;)

wait, did you say "the food" resents being referred to as oriental? i got a picture in my head of dancing chopsticks and talking eggrolls. ;)

That is funny. I meant I was told that people of Asian descent get a bit ticked if you call the food "Oriental". Now I am imagining a pair of chop sticks polking me in the back.

Maybe this is how they thought up "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" :P

• The title was changed to Boycott Home Depot- Shop At Lowe's Instead

Archived