architect for residential home

Can anyone recommend a site/list that contains reputable & innovative architects in Houston? I'm planning to build a house in the Memorial area and the list of architects is extensive. Also, every builder says that the architect he/she works with is the best so it's hard to tease out what's real.

Can anyone recommend a site/list that contains reputable & innovative architects in Houston? I'm planning to build a house in the Memorial area and the list of architects is extensive. Also, every builder says that the architect he/she works with is the best so it's hard to tease out what's real.

What style of house are you interested in building?

• 5 weeks later...

To be precise this is the first time when I would be going to take the services of an architect for the dream house of mine. This decision was made by me due to the constant perusal of my wife. But then I am not aware of the charges they take and also how do I make myself clear in regards to my expactations. In a sense the whole thing is becoming so paradoxical for me. Have seen them work for big construction projects but for a house like the one I have I am worried about it. Please any sort of advices would be of immense help to me.

To be precise this is the first time when I would be going to take the services of an architect for the dream house of mine. This decision was made by me due to the constant perusal of my wife. But then I am not aware of the charges they take and also how do I make myself clear in regards to my expactations. In a sense the whole thing is becoming so paradoxical for me. Have seen them work for big construction projects but for a house like the one I have I am worried about it. Please any sort of advices would be of immense help to me.

try colbe design, bsa--talk to john culpepper, murphy mears--talk to kirby mears, king residential---russell king or chris may....if you need more, give me a shout.

try colbe design, bsa--talk to john culpepper, murphy mears--talk to kirby mears, king residential---russell king or chris may....if you need more, give me a shout.

Windowguy- I'm in need of some replacement windows- your contact info please?

• 4 months later...
I built homes for these architects, they are very well respected. And the designs are beautiful:

Sullivan Stevens Henry Ogee Architects

Porterfield Marshall Architects

Hollenbeck Architects

Numbers can be found on the web. All have designed many homes in the Memorial Area.

Sullivan stevens henry and Oggero are not Architects they are a design firm and also Kent and Kent.

Go to AIA web page to find an Architect or go TIBD web page to find a Certified Designer.

Archived