Michael Vick

Deut28Thirteen

Shame someone has to ruin their career over something so stupid. But he does deserved to be punished. Now if only other celebrities could get their due punishment for certain charges like normal people. (Lindsey Lohan)

Shame someone has to ruin their career over something so stupid. But he does deserved to be punished. Now if only other celebrities could get their due punishment for certain charges like normal people. (Lindsey Lohan)

They will when they get busted outside of Los Angeles.

There aren't many worse things I can think of than torturing innocent living creatures for the pure enjoyment of it. Vick has no excuse. Killing dogs in a shed behind your mansion for sport is less excusable than cracking under the stress of war like those psychopath soldiers in Iraq did last year. I mean, maybe someone (not me) could use the stress of war to try to justify the horror of whats going on and what it might do to one's mental state.

But Vick was a pampered rich man who took the most innocent and loyal creatures on earth and killed and tortured them for entertainment. Even lowlifes that run dogfighting rings as a way to get ahead in life or people who grew up with few opportunities and no social skills or education have a better excuse to be invovled with this. But for Vick, it wasn't about making a buck, gaining respect or proving a point. He was a highly respected, educated, "sports hero" who likes to watch living creatures suffer up close and hands on. I put the torture of animals at the same level as torturing humans. Dogs feel pain too. And they are born innocent. Any killing a dog does is survival instinct. People do it for recreation.

PURE FRICKIN' EVIL!

5 years in solitary confinement would be too good for him.

No offense to Duet, but I could care less.

Ditto, and it is Deut.

You should at least dress up the topic a bit, add your position or take on it.

It just seems like a news post, all too common on HAIF sometimes.

This is a forum, put a stance on it and take a point.

This belongs on the newsskipper website instead as is.

But then again, it is not even Houston news, so maybe not.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5085907.html

Michael Vick apologized to the NFL and the Atlanta Falcons on Monday for "using bad judgment and making bad decisions" and vowed to redeem himself after pleading guilty to a dogfighting charge.

"First I want to apologize for all the things that I've done and that I have allowed to happen," the star quarterback said at a news conference following his appearance in U.S. District Court to formally enter the plea.

Sentencing was set for Dec. 10 and Vick could be sent to prison for one to five years. Vick was suspended indefinitely by the NFL last week.

In Atlanta, the Falcons said they would not cut Vick immediately because of salary-cap issues. The team intends to pursue the $22 million in bonus money that he already received in a $130 million contract signed in 2004.

sounds like typical "oops i got caught - now i must redeem myself" bs. oh, the psychopathy!

Ditto, and it is Deut.

You should at least dress up the topic a bit, add your position or take on it.

It just seems like a news post, all too common on HAIF sometimes.

This is a forum, put a stance on it and take a point.

This belongs on the newsskipper website instead as is.

But then again, it is not even Houston news, so maybe not.

No offense to you but, you did not have to post or read it. I think it is stupid that all this is happing to him because of dog fighting. There is so much other stuff in the world to worry about than that. America has a market for killing animals such as pigs, cows, fish, & many other animals. People make sport out of hunting deer but when Vick does it with dogs his is in the wrong. Just because he is killing dogs does not make it better or worse. Do you think a deer wants his head on somebodys wall, no! A deer is no diffrent than a dog and there no diffrent than any other animal, they want to live. Stop killing all animals then tell Michael Vick that he was wrong. Untill then stop wasting the courts time and Michael Vick's time!

No offense to you but, you did not have to post or read it. I think it is stupid that all this is happing to him because of dog fighting. There is so much other stuff in the world to worry about than that. America has a market for killing animals such as pigs, cows, fish, & many other animals. People make sport out of hunting deer but when Vick does it with dogs his is in the wrong. Just because he is killing dogs does not make it better or worse. Do you think a deer wants his head on somebodys wall, no! A deer is no diffrent than a dog and there no diffrent than any other animal, they want to live. Stop killing all animals then tell Michael Vick that he was wrong. Untill then stop wasting the courts time and Michael Vick's time!

Are you seriously regurgitating what Marbury's pee brain has concluded ? Are you? Are you REALLY ??? I wonder how many Dogs you and Mike Vick and Marbury have eaten after a good ol' round of "SPORT" dogfighting ? Are you Korean ? What does dog taste like ? Why don't I come over to your house and cook up your Chihuahua ? Thems good eatin' I hear.

Comparing Deerhunting with Dogfighting, really ? REALLY ??? I can almost guarantee you that EVERY hunter on this forum has eaten every Deer they have killed. Hunting is a means of providing food, not just a sport and you usually only kill one or two on a hunting trip that even the most avid hunter goes on about 2 to 3 times a year. How many dogs are you and Vick killing a year and then eating them 10, 20, 30 ? If there is nothing WRONG with dogfighting, then why not go get a license for it ?

Here ya go, take a look at this, this is EXACTLY what Mike Vick plead GUILTY to. You go look at this and try to tell us how much of a sporting chance the dogs had ! ! ! I am far and away a PeTA activist, but using dog's for food or "sport" is wrong wrong wrong.

I caution EVERYONE from clicking the link, squemish stomachs and those under 17 should not look.

http://www.seoulsearching.com/DogMeat.html

Did you DROWN or HANG the Deer to kill it Marty ? Or, did you humanely take it out in one shot, and make as much sausage and steak as your freezer would hold , and then give the rest to friends and family for them to enjoy also ?

Duet, I'll give Vick the benefit of the doubt.........how much dog sausage and steak did Vick put in his freezer after he drowned and hung those 30 plus dog's. Did he have a Korean restaurant in Atlanta also ? If he did, then ALL is forgiven.

Did you DROWN or HANG the Deer to kill it Marty ?

No

Or, did you humanely take it out in one shot, and make as much sausage and steak as your freezer would hold , and then give the rest to friends and family for them to enjoy also ?

Yes

This is what is so great about the internet. I can read posts defending someone who held a dog's head in a bucket of water until the dog drowned. But, that is not the best part. No, the best part is that the person defending those who hold dogs' heads in buckets of water until they drown uses a BIBLICAL VERSE as his username!

Oh, the irony.

Mr. Deut, perhaps in your world, the indiscriminate killing of animals for sport is applauded, but not in mine. I do not hunt deer, though I understand those that do so for food, just as I understand the slaughter of steer and hogs for the same purpose. But, a millionaire athlete who electrocutes, drowns and beats dogs to death just because they are not vicious enough for his tastes, gets no sympathy from me. More importantly....and this is the part you seem not to understand....he gets none of my entertainment dollars. And, as an entertainer, if few people (other than you, of course) want to be entertained by someone, his value as an entertainer plummets....and there are far more dog lovers than NFL fans.

This is what is so great about the internet. I can read posts defending someone who held a dog's head in a bucket of water until the dog drowned. But, that is not the best part. No, the best part is that the person defending those who hold dogs' heads in buckets of water until they drown uses a BIBLICAL VERSE as his username!

Oh, the irony.

Mr. Deut, perhaps in your world, the indiscriminate killing of animals for sport is applauded, but not in mine. I do not hunt deer, though I understand those that do so for food, just as I understand the slaughter of steer and hogs for the same purpose. But, a millionaire athlete who electrocutes, drowns and beats dogs to death just because they are not vicious enough for his tastes, gets no sympathy from me. More importantly....and this is the part you seem not to understand....he gets none of my entertainment dollars. And, as an entertainer, if few people (other than you, of course) want to be entertained by someone, his value as an entertainer plummets....and there are far more dog lovers than NFL fans.

Karma is a strange thing. Well said Red I couldn't agree with you more.

Stop wasting Michael Vick's time? Anyone who kills for fun should have their head nailed to a wall. I can't believe there are people who see Vick as a victim.

God this is a sick fcking world. No wonder I'd rather be around my dogs instead most people.

Not that it matters, but you lost my respect forever Deut. Dogs are intelligent, emotional, feeling animals. And they should not be born to suffer just so you and Michael Vick can get your rocks off. Go watch boxing or something when you get bored and need to see some living creature experiencing pain. At least those idiots put themselves in harms way.

On one more note, I don't want him doing any community services that has to deal with anything that has a heart beat maybe picking up thrash on the side of the freeway would suit his character better.

Unfreakingbelievable! Damn close to the most ignorant post I've read since joining HAIF. I would chime in as my blood pressure just shot up a few points, but as usual TJ and Red said it better.

Unfreakingbelievable! Damn close to the most ignorant post I've read since joining HAIF.

Well said. I can't even believe we are even having a discussion like this. What's next around here, a discussion where people will be defending child molesters, rapist and hate crimes?

I never thought I'd ever here anyone defending dog killing. Even on the lawless internet. I guess I'm naive, but this is seriously messed up.

No offense to Duet, but I could care less.

What a hateful person you are.KARMA will get you.I hope so anyway ,in my opinion people like you have no RIGHTS to even state opinions as ignorant as this.PEOPLE ARE MAJOR WORRIED about the homeless situation,they better be worried about a evil person like you also. I feel pain in my chest when I SAY things like that. I truly feel so sorry for you and your ignorance. However, I HOPE when you face your maker that your penis is shriviled like a piece of nothing .just how your posts are

Archived