50 PMs isn't enough

TheNiche

PM Storage  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have to delete saved PMs that you would rather not in order to make it so you can receive one if it is sent to you?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How long have you been a HAIFer?

• 3 months or less
    • More than 3 mos., less than a year
    • Between a year and the Big Crash
    • Since before the Big Crash
  3. 3. How many PMs do you have saved?

• 0 to 9
    • 10 to 19
    • 20 to 29
    • 30 to 39
    • 40 to 49
    • FULL

I'm having trouble sorting between which of my PMs to keep and which to delete in order to let there be enough free memory to receive new ones, and that also means conserving on saving what I've sent to other people. Am I the only one?

EDIT: I royally screwed up and figured that there were 100. There are 50, max. My fault. Please try again.

I know I don't have that problem. I usually delete everything I received and sent.

Just a matter of knowing what to keep and what not to keep and if you NEED to keep it, try saving it on a word document. Copy and paste isn't very hard to do, y'know.

I'm having trouble sorting between which of my PMs to keep and which to delete in order to let there be enough free memory to receive new ones, and that also means conserving on saving what I've sent to other people. Am I the only one?

.......and yet I've never received ONE stinkin' PM from you.

Speaking of 50 PMs, ummmm, wilson, go delete some unneeded PMs, your box is full !

I still don't like the idea of you standing on your front lawn with underwear on. If you need a little cash for some pants send me a PM.

You didn't really have to start a whole big dramatic poll for this. You could have just sent me a PM telling me you think the members should have more space.

There isn't anything magic about the 50 limit, it's just the default the system comes with. I'll raise it to 500. I don't think it will cause any problems.

I still don't like the idea of you standing on your front lawn with underwear on. If you need a little cash for some pants send me a PM.

The CHICKS dig it Gary !

LOL! Editor, you partypooper you.

Poll, overdramatic ?.....Yes.

Necessary ?...........NO !

Do we like it ?...........Yes !

20,000 points to who can tell me what my avatar respresents.

The CHICKS dig it Gary !

LOL! Editor, you partypooper you.

Poll, overdramatic ?.....Yes.

Necessary ?...........NO !

Do we like it ?...........Yes !

20,000 points to who can tell me what my avatar respresents.

Wales. I assume it represents the way so many people wail around here.

Really, this flag is more appropriate:

16480_small.jpg

Wales. I assume it represents the way so many people wail around here.Really, this flag is more appropriate:16480_small.jpg

Yeah, I don't usually drink and HAIF, but by sheer coincidence, that flag was doubly appropriate this morning. And I've got another bottle tucked behind my monitor for when I complete my current project and can start packing up my things. I gave my notice a couple weeks back, you see, so I'm feeling prematurely celebratory.

I'm still wondering why Niche can't find the delete button.

I've been deleting plenty, but it has gotten to the point that my repository of PMed knowledge is overflowing. No way around it.

You didn't really have to start a whole big dramatic poll for this. You could have just sent me a PM telling me you think the members should have more space.

Thank you, Editor! :)

I've had the same issues - I like to keep my PMs.

Hey, you all quit talking about me behind my back. ;) btw I deleted the 30 or so PM's that I recieved the whole time I been on here.

Archived