1990 ford tempo very cheap

GREASER

4 door, clean title, inspected and tagged 2 months ago. Has pwr steering leak and ac hose started leaking...so no a/c. Was using it up to last night..(bought a new car) Car is dependable. pm if ya want it.

TJ its 600.00 ,if you need pics, you dont need the car...hahaha j/k

$600 sounds right for the car, but that is about Kelley Blue Book in very good condition. If it is on it's last legs for $600 then I would be adverse to driving across town for nothing. You wouldn't buy pair of shoes without trying them on would you ? If I had a Desert Eagle .50 that was $600 but it has rust and doesn't fire all the time, but I left that part out, would you still buy it without seeing what it looked like first ? C'mon bro, don't be shy ! I won't even laugh, I could be a buyer if I like the pics.

Greaser, you know the same thing is gonna happen on craigslist, people want pictures. They wouldn't care if it was $200. I'm just sayin'.

I mean, *I* wouldn't mind owning a car like that to put around town, I know a new AC system would probably cost me $1200 at the low end. But the body has got to be solid....with tinted windows. :)

As long as it doesn't have one of those "loud" mufflers. I may be hispanic, but I'm not THAT hispanic.

I mean, *I* wouldn't mind owning a car like that to put around town, I know a new AC system would probably cost me $1200 at the low end. But the body has got to be solid....with tinted windows. :)

As long as it doesn't have one of those "loud" mufflers. I may be hispanic, but I'm not THAT hispanic.

It only needs a hose...I am too lazy to do it..If you change it..I will recharge the system for you. Solid body

WOW! The pic must be sooooo bad that my computer won't even let me see it ?!

OH, this is hilarious, this stinkin' CPU can't even host the image GREASER ! LOL! I will look at it when I get home tonight.

ROFL, thanks for posting the pic, that I can't see yet though. I got a nice big red "X"!

I am trying to add pics...clicked on picture button and added url from photobucket, but nothing.

Greaser, you know the same thing is gonna happen on craigslist, people want pictures. They wouldn't care if it was $200. I'm just sayin'.
I know I know...but the thing is if I was footin it, I would drive a ronald mcdonald shoe if had a engine and got me around.IMG_0526.jpgpost-579-1187136730.jpg

I am trying to add pics...clicked on picture button and added url from photobucket, but nothing.I know I know...but the thing is if I was footin it, I would drive a ronald mcdonald shoe if had a engine and got me around.IMG_0526.jpgpost-579-1187136730.jpg

Ok, I saw it, and I am actually not horrified AT ALL. It ain't bad, It might actually work for what I have in mind. Let me discuss it with the person it is intended for.

And it even look like the Heavens are shining upon it!

Jesus wants you to buy this Tempo!

Hey, quit bashing this man's ride! if you are not trying to help stay out of the thread...This is a good car for someone that is trying to make ends meet.

Hey, quit bashing this man's ride! if you are not trying to help stay out of the thread...This is a good car for someone that is trying to make ends meet.

Yeah, because I was talking about the sun rays in the photo, not the car itself. :rolleyes:

Greaser my man, it is a no go for now. THe person is trying to hold out for something with working A/C. I explained that we can fix the existing problem, and she said she rather wait just a bit longer. I am still asking around for you though.

Archived