Home In Alvin

Looks nice from the small pictures. I highly suggest putting some high resolution images up (800x or bigger) so that the detail can be seen. You can't have enough pictures.

Kitchen and master bathroom are musts to have pictures of too.

Looks nice from the small pictures. I highly suggest putting some high resolution images up (800x or bigger) so that the detail can be seen. You can't have enough pictures.

Kitchen and master bathroom are musts to have pictures of too.

Yeah, I'm trying to sell this for a friend, but he hasn't sent me any pictures yet.

Any ideas where else I should post this house for sale? Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Looks pretty nice and kudos for not overdoing the remodel job on what is, and should be, a modest home.

A little landscaping or something that might add some curb appeal (the main area where this house is lacking) would probably pay about 10:1 for a small investment.

Good luck.

Looks pretty nice and kudos for not overdoing the remodel job on what is, and should be, a modest home.

A little landscaping or something that might add some curb appeal (the main area where this house is lacking) would probably pay about 10:1 for a small investment.

Good luck.

I'm selling this for a friend. He does great work. Let me know if you know anyone that might be interested. Thanks.

• 5 months later...

Archived