US Oncology Corporate Headquarters In The Woodlands

bachanon

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yeah, I noticed that the other day. I didn't know that was it's location. I'm sure that'll really spruce up the business for the retailers across the street from the older cinema.

us oncology is not across the street from tinseltown.

• 2 months later...

i think the parking lot is immediately south in the original clearing. however, there is an area to the immediate west that has been cleared with a harvey construction sign facing waterway ave. there is nothing about this on the harvey website or any woodlands media. anyon in "the know"?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There will be some minor modifications to the original external design, however it will similar to what you see in the drawing.

One modification will be a large US Oncology sign on the upper east side of the bldg, making the name/logo very visible from the Woodlands Pkwy off-ramp.

Yes, the 7-story parking lot will be south of the building.

Also, there will be 3 smaller office buildings due west of the US Oncology building, with one large parking garage directly south of those 3.

Yes, the 7-story parking lot will be south of the building.

Also, there will be 3 smaller office buildings due west of the US Oncology building, with one large parking garage directly south of those 3.

So THAT'S why all those trees were cleared. Using "small" to describe these new buildings is kind of dissapointing considering the land around that area is pretty scarce.

edit: so the parking garage will almost be as tall as the building itself? And then there will be another garage next to the smaller offices? Will these garages be used for future buildings as well? That seems like a lot of garage space.

are yall impressed to see how I poorly managed to use the word garage in each sentence? i just amaze myself :wacko:

Actually I used the word "smaller", not "small". ;)

I have no idea if other buildings will use the other garage. If I had to guess, I would say no,

based on the diagrams I saw, it looks like it will feed (with covered walkways) the three

adjacent buildings only.

Actually I used the word "smaller", not "small". ;)

I have no idea if other buildings will use the other garage. If I had to guess, I would say no,

based on the diagrams I saw, it looks like it will feed (with covered walkways) the three

adjacent buildings only.

Still, anything smaller than seven floors is pretty much small anyway. Oh well. Thanks for the info and welcome to the board.

• 4 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to US Oncology Corporate Headquarters In The Woodlands

Archived